THE LITTLE GIANT Remains lost…..

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR THE LITTLE GIANT Remains lost…..

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Which one in the picture is George and who’s the other guy…?

patina
        Participant
            quote Maso:

Which one in the picture is George and who’s the other guy…?

Maso you have to get up here for the Dover race! George is sitting in truck, Frank Majauskas is on right with beard.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Thank you Pat for clearing that up for Maso โ— I met Maso @ Island when he came up with
                Mikey and then again at Lebanon when he again came up with Mikey…I guess our memory
                fades with age โ— ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜† George is 80 now and still as sharp as a pin โ— ๐Ÿ˜€ He still has
                his blown Ford flatbed truck…..

Frank… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Attachments:

babycakes
                Participant

Frank….I still remember what you look like,so don’t feel bad! lol ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Thank you Pete โ— ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Frank… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Heres a great start for a clone of THE LITTLE GIANT!!!!!!
                            ‘V’
                            http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5355477714.html

Elle Raymond
                            Participant

Hello, Ron Raymond, one of Little Giantโ€™s former owners, is my father-in-law. With Christmas coming up Iโ€™m looking to get him some photos of Little Giant for nostalgia. Unfortunately his house burned down completely many years ago and he has absolutely nothing.

I was hoping someone on here might have photos (high enough resolution for printing at least a 4×6) from when it was yellow with his name on it. I came across the attached photo, which is excellent, but low-res. Also, I do not know who the guy is in the photo – itโ€™s not my FIL.

Can anyone help me out?

Attachments:
                                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                dino
                                Keymaster

Nice Find ,haven’t seen that one …IDEA -check out the [Lebanon Valley The Early Yearsย  Facebook page ]. I just posted your photo and this message there …-“Just Got a message from a relative of maybe last owner of “Little Giant’-Ron Raymond. They are looking for a good clear shot (better than this ) for a Christmas present. Ron’s house burned downand all memoribilia of the ‘giant” was Lost. Any Help here ? “

Elle Raymond
                                    Participant

Thank you! And I know he wasnโ€™t the last owner. He sold it to a cousin of Wayne Iffland (also of Torrington) in 1971 or possibly 1972. He remembers the cousin lived on Old Winsted Road (in Winsted) but not his name.

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.