TOMMY D’s Auto Service & Repair -Dover Guy!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION TOMMY D’s Auto Service & Repair -Dover Guy!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    67gt428
    Participant

Went to the Town Building Dept about sign permit……Damn…… 4 pages of regulations……should i just put up any sign i want BEFORE READING THE REGULATIONS… ( THEY CAN PASS A HEALTH CARE BILL WITH OUT READING IT FIRST )

Dino..i am almost sure on a 2′ X 16′ for the building… i will update more …I think if you come up with something i can show them for approval…………..

dino
        Keymaster

Do the Sign Reg. thing all the time….Just find Sq. Ft. max allowed for your zone…”Wall mounted Sign”..quick call to the inspectors office can confirm this. Most of the time, the ‘girl’ in the office can look up or ask the city manager. You might need a Sketch with shot of building to show them your intentions, to accompany the permit App. Call me …I’ll help you through it. 910-997-4444

bobrizzi

Tom,Dino is right go by the book….. When I had the Auto Parts Store in White Plains the sign was made up by the codes after it went up the city said they did not approve because of the final way that it looked because of the color contrast : green,white & red. REASON : RIZZI’S AUTO PARTS, THE COLORS OF THE ITALIAN FLAG !!!! I had to take it down or a hefty fine. Make sure they properly sign off on the permit and you can read the signature. Also get on the good side of the inspector because they could be a real pain in the …. RIZZI ~~~~

dino
                Keymaster

I would have Fought That …Sign codes ‘Can’t’ regulate “Taste or design” just physical restrictions…Only people that can go that far are “Appearance” or “Historical” commitees . Usually they can offer recommendations and have no “Code” to back up their claim.

dino
                    Keymaster

TOMMY IS NOW OPEN…TOMMY D’s AUTO SERVICE & REPAIR with Signs I did ….In the little town of Poughquag…near Pawling -Patterson.He’s a NY State Inspection Station Too. Drop by and say HI! He’s sending photos soon.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Here Ya go …Look for this

Attachments:

67gt428
                            Participant
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Here Ya go …Look for this

Thanks Dino for all your help!!!! Im starting to get some customers and they are also spreading the word……

Thanks Again everyone

Tommy D

dino
                                Keymaster

Hey…Dover Guy Discount! …ya get to bench race FREE and drink all his Coffee, while he works on you wifes car !
                                    Bossguy hook him up with the FoMoCo parts !

bossguy

Tommy is already set up as customer, we made our first delivery to him this week!

…………………….Boss “boss”…..[Dino-Edit]

tomatohead
                                        Participant

………. I really need to pay attenion 😕 ……. “Tommy D’s” 😀 is about a mile or so from my house ……. I guess That “Tomatohead Towing” will have to stop by ❗

Attachments:

67gt428
                                            Participant

I am looking for cartridges from 1998 and up for a SNAP ON MT2500 SCANNER
                                                let me know what you have and prices….
                                                Thanks….Tommy D

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.