2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Myself and the Dover Drag Strip tribute Willys team so that’s 6 peps.
        ‘V’

patina
        Participant

Did I miss the date, I only poured 1 glass of wine.

Pat

bossguy

I’m in

dino
                Keymaster

OK GUYS ….Check In …Brian needs a count!

don-kauer

I’m in……………………Don………..

mikey

😮 Hey, when’s the date?? I’ll be in N.Y. the first week of Feb. I’d like to go if possible………………. 😀 Mikey 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

JUST IN FROM BRIAN Sat. MARCH 20th…from 12 Noon til ?…He needs a head count ..Reply here if you’re coming !..Pay at the’ gate’ —Food will be “Super Subs’…. byob at bar.

patina
                                Participant

3 days after my birthday I’ll be there “Erin go Bragh”

Pasquale Linguine

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……how could’ja say “no” to this 😀 …… yes Billy its a nice place , and I think we better keep it that way or theyre throw us “right out the window” into the river ❗ 😆 ❗ …………….. I just hope this guy is ready for this when it hits ❗ 😀 …………. I will stop by and say “hi” see ya there…………….. 😈

dino
                                        Keymaster

ALMOST FORGOT ! 2nd Annual ODF HALL OF FAME AWARDS .Dover-Fest Created by Brian AND thats the yearly ODF award event . Last Years winners included Richie Shott, Bob LaRegina, Skip North And Smokey & Grover. Who will it be This Year? . Brian and tabulating the voting (By Us) 😀 …and the results will be hermetically sealed in an 10w30 Kendall Qt. Oil can,guarded by Brian’s attack dog, and to be opened at the event. AS usual ,Dover Fest attendees will have name-tags …”Hello” my name is…. just so we can figure out “just who that bald fat-guy is, with no teeth.” And IF YA REALLY want to recreate a Water hole gathering at the Races ! ….Bring your race car and leave it on the trailer ! ….just like a day at races ! .This WAS covered by Drag Racer Magazine Last year…With some Race cars to photograph…maybe Randy can justify room in the mag ,this year ….How ’bout “Drag-Nasty” and “Pig-Pen” ? Paul can bring the Willy’s so V-Bob has a place to sleep on the way home . “Could Be” the Unvieling of the “Mystery Mopar” 😆 As always …we have no bail money…you’re on your own there. I’ll have the “Pit-Side” Souvineer Store set-up with Same discounts as at the Nostalgia Drags ….AND some new surprises ! So charge up your camera and Video batteries …Trip to Track planned Too ! with our annual Group Photo.

don-kauer

Dino, Were you and I the only ones ever taken out in handcuffs?
                                                ………………..Tell them About That Don…I’ts Funny Now …My story is already in “Bench Racing” ….Billy C. thought “Hey , they finally got Dino for Drugs” ….Dino

dino
                                                Keymaster

EXTRA ADDED ATTRACTION: Big Al Says Bring the crew 4 miles Down the Road To His Shop ! “HOT ROD Heavan” He’ll give us the “TOUR”

Attachments:

dover1320

I spoke to Debbie at the Riverview today they are ready for us and heard about Doverfest last year and we need a figure asap. I will ringing up everyone that is not on the forum and the guys that didn’t come last year and more so!!! forget the count because we’ll just pack it out. I got my seat on reserve. Brian M.

mikey

Man, I would really love to be there, but I’ll be in New York In February. 😥 😥 Maybe I could meet somebody there for a beer or six!! 😀 Oh well, If wishes were dollars, we’d all be millionaires!! 😆 😆 😆 😆
                                                            ……………………….Mikey 🙂 🙂

dino
                                                            Keymaster

WHO’S COMING ….REPLY HERE or e-mail/phone him…so Brian has Some kind of Figure to tell them…Last year EVEN With Snow we had over 45 guys…Stand By for a “Mass Mailing” for the guys that take” weeks to peek” at the Forum.

Sat. MARCH 20th…from 12 Noon til ?…Riverview-Wingdale

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.