2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    jarhead64

I’ll be there – It was great last year snow and all

dino
        Keymaster

Richie Head Coming as Is Tony Neri ,who also said “and a bunch of guys”

dino
            Keymaster

BOBBIMAC wrote me this : “I’m going to be there on 3/20 even if I have to walk there “

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Walk don’t run!
                    ‘V’
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ11y7pYl-8

don-kauer

]Hey V…..THe Ventures……

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Don,gotta see if Willy Nelson and the weed bus will be (flyin) by and make a stop at the River View!!
                            ‘V’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iezk-z6hy9k&feature=related

don-kauer

Hey V, I think you will enjoy this………2007 …two buddies of mine from back in the day….Mark Hitt and Steve Longo, both survivors of one of our most popular local rock bands…Rat Race Choir…were at my house with tickets for my wife and I to be at their concert at the Chance in Pok.. Somehow they did a CD with Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) Brian Johnson and Cliff Williams AC/DC and were having its debut at The Chance………We hung out with them backstage and had a great night………..The Rat Race crew is very interested in the DDS site and want to show up at the meet at Island…Don……

tomatohead
                                Participant

I remember seeing them at the Fore an Aft 😀 …… i mean with closing one eye so I could fucus 😆

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        dino
                                        Keymaster

Don ….get the Rat race guys on Here …

New Vintage MATCH RACE INFO found

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2036

Now Back to Dover Fest…Is this place gonna hold US ?

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                Don’t forget,we will have a show and tell so go look up the attic for those Dover Drag Strip keep sakes!!last year Skip North came strolling in with his Pepsi Cola trophy in tow !!
                                                I know George Brazee has one and I’ll do my best to get it there for all to see!
                                                Oh, who else won a Pepsi trophy ,maybe we can get the winners together for a pic this year !!!

‘V’

dino
                                                Keymaster

Verm says he’ll try to make it but keep the band away .Said half the people would like it and the other half would throw heads of lettuce….could get messy.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Whats the latest Brian……We have many more planning to attend…Whaty did you mean by “Taking A Number At The Door”…? this thread has over a hundred posts!

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Brian will be handing out wristbands on Friday march 19th, 5 a.m.to 5:05 a.m. on the observation deck of the Empire State building , 1st come deal,then only the ones with wristbands will be allowed on rt 55 !!!!That way no problem with enough room at Riverview!
                                                            ‘V’

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Four weeks to party time!
                                                                Is Wingdale ready?
                                                                Ist day of spring March 20th !
                                                                27 days and a wake-up!!
                                                                Xmas tree on Racing junk for sale or we using a flag man?
                                                                Hey they got it down in Sweden!!
                                                                ‘V’
                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA62xLg0utE

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.