55 E/G – New old ride

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING 55 E/G – New old ride

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,035 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ya big Tease!….I see LETTERING on that Car ! …And looks Perfect Period correct! MORE !

tomblake
        Participant

Ok Dino, here is a little more.

Attachments:

mikey

Really looking good, Tom. You’ve still got time for lakeland. …………Mikey 😆

tomblake
                Participant

Starting to look a lot like the old 55 with the addition of some graphics.

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        OMG!!!
                        Go back to Toms first post!!!
                        What can I say but HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS!!!!!!

‘V’

tomblake
                        Participant

Well the driver side will look like this.
                            First the old and than the new.

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Boss… Cool ….Stoked….totally AWESOME……. And Lets Give it Up for the man with a mission….! We Be PROUD OF YOU Tom !

babycakes
                                Participant

Tom absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! A ‘work of art’! One more time to you and your bride,CONGRATULATIONS to you both ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ Can’t wait to see it in person at the “Valley! …Pete.

mikey

One word description……PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                        ………………Mikey 😆

tomblake
                                        Participant

This was sent by Dino and to my understanding others that showed feelings for our lose a while back, thanks Dino and to the others.

Attachments:

tomblake
                                            Participant

Mikey……thanks but a long way from perfect. The bodywork is next years project but the pictures hide a lot of that. Like Mary says it is a bodywork project under construction.

mikey

Tom, did you forget that I wear glasses? Everyone knows that Mikey sees things in a different perspective, my own! Ergo, PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😎

tomblake
                                                    Participant

More pretty work today, should be working on the final assembly but parts are not coming till Monday or Tuesday.
                                                        The first picture (thanks to Brian) is of the 55 in 1966. That shows the passenger side original graphics.
                                                        We started the day with the front bumper, than we did the passenger side graphics and than we got started on the grill area. In-between going shopping, yard work and working on the motorhome to start getting it ready for the trip north. 🙂 Where does the time go.
                                                        21 has been a lucky number for us, today is the 21st, there was 21 days to the Dover race and things went very well today.

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                        Participant

This one is for Rich at M&M for help getting some of the parts I needed.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

Tom just a tremendous effort from you to finish that car You should be very proud of what you have done ! I know we all are!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,035 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.