ASK THE FORD ANSWER MEN

Forums Forums RACE TECH QUESTION FORUM ASK THE FORD ANSWER MEN

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    paul-ceasrine

Dino,
        I think the ‘Bunny’ made tracks at Dover with the ‘Super/Stock Show’ Mustang in late 68′?
        Could have been their the same time as the Brooklyn contingent ‘Mutt Brothers’.
        Not sure she was there with the Funny Car.
        I think the bubble-hood 68′ Mustang was an original 4-speed, then it was converted to an ATI-automatic, for easier driving.
        Something tells me 10.80’s with the ‘Cotton Pony’, it was not NHRA-legal for S/S or M/P.
        Really closer to A/FX trim like 65’/66′.
        For you A/MP buffs, Bill Mitchell out of Motion Performance (Baldwin, L.I.) held the record late in 68′ with a 10.98.
        in a 68′ Camaro.
        PC

vindicator
        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey guys…Carol/Bunny…did race at Dover…believe twice…with the Miss Universe of Drag Racing Circuit (’71-’73)…A “Heads up”…all gals Super/Stock-later Pro/Stock style deal…all promoted by the legendary…Tom “Smoker” Smith…who also booked the East Coast Fuel Funny Car Circuit…for many years…she never ran a funny car @ Dover…as her first ever funny car “entry”…was Carmel Ford’s last Ford powered funny car…a very trick/slick Mustang II (U…can “check it”…on her website-bio “thing”)…she bought the car from us in late ’75…started running it in ’76…she…husband Mo…longtime “pals” for sure…she’s endured much…is one awesome gal…and one incredible person…we did have/race three funny cars after the all-Ford car…but it all really was never the same…without the Ford…in the “boiler room”…and my dad…was none too…happy 😆 😆 😆 …or supportive ‘eh…U…get the idea…know “whole truth…nothing but the truth”…about Bunny…it’s all…way good…she’s a miracle in life…in all ways….very deservedly so 😀 😀 😀 …I… like many others…love that “girl”…with all my heart…( yeah…husband…Mo…too…well…maybe…not “quite”…as much though 😆 😆 😆 )…Drake

vindicator
            Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Mongo…ain’t ever been to any “kind” of reunion…no real reason…that’s “justifiable”…ol’ Jack Redd (Drag Times editor)…has sent/given me a few “awards” from several tracks…Suffolk,Va….Manassas Va….Blaney Dragstrip,S.C… Aquasco M.D…I’m certainly grateful…though not deserving…like ball-sport “Halls’ of Fame” (“old school” thinking)…they are /were supposed for the really,really,special achievers (I don’t “pretend” to “fit” that catagory) 😀 😀 😀 …not just a “reason” to have a banquet/show…for profit…to “honor” just any old “goats”…nobody hardly remembers 😆 😆 :lol:…we have two fox body race cars (one wuz “supposed” to be sold…to make way for a new car)…at the moment…maybe considering a “transition” of sorts…most probably will not make reunion race…but certainly wish all …one great time…there is no group…anywhere on the planet…like the Dover “gang”… 😀 😀 :D…real special “dudes”…each…and every one of ’em…’cause…I sez’ so ‘eh 😆 😆 :lol:…but ya’ never know…where the “wild goose” go…like a bad penny…could…just turn up! 😆 😆 😆 Drake

dino
                Keymaster

Drake —If YOU and The Falcon, Both Show…jus for Show…That will make My and many other’s
                    Frostin on the Cake ….and I know you like cake. If Paul shows … Pat, you and Paulie can have the Dover Italian Iron Man Chef Coook -off .

vindicator
                    Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey..Mike who has the Falcon…is a super guy…the “answer” with “Mikee”…probably…just to buy the thing from him…take him out of his “misery” 😆 😆 😆 it’s been a long and tedious process for Mike…costly too…I guess…anything is possible…though…not highly…probable 😆 😆 😆 Drake….p.s… put the “cake” on hold…love the “idea” about the I-talian…cook-off….seeing some of Pat’s “menu”…really makes me miss NY…Arthur Ave,New Haven,Westchester…only get up there 3-4 times a year now…I took for granted…all that stuff…for years & years 😆 😆 😆

paul-ceasrine

OH,
                            An Italian Cook-Off,
                            Can I bring my friend GIADA,,you can see her on the ‘Food Network’,,,Everyday Italian
                            Love the camera angles on that cooking show 😉
                            C’Mon Drake,,, Whats the matter Domino’s ends in a vowel.
                            You can put that pizza in a Ford 9″ rear to help stop the humming 😆
                            Paul,,,,,One more Spatula!

dino
                            Keymaster

Paulie Giada does a great job serving up the melons ❗ ❗ …..Chopped is good too.

paul-ceasrine

DINO,
                                    Those are Dual-Carbed Melons 😯 😯
                                    They have been re-jetted, the needles polished and handled very carefully. 😮
                                    And the Cameraman should get a Dover Class Trophy, for those beautiful angles.
                                    PC,,,Happy Melon Handling

dino
                                    Keymaster

Ford Answer men??? oh well heres a great recipe Paul..

then we’ll get back to cars…maybe she owns a Ford ?

paul-ceasrine

DINO,
                                            Thank you for that Giada Talking Birthday Card 😮
                                            She also handles that 12″ long rolling pin with precise and caring accuracy!!!
                                            I think she would be classed in ‘Perky Stock’
                                            I bet she drives a 67” Ford Fairlane 427/425HP Super Stock too!!,,,Radio delete 😆
                                            Paul,,,,,,,see you on the Food Network, ‘Everyday Italian’

realmongo
                                            Participant

Interesting video!

Now another “hard” Ford question. How can I figure out who the original selling dealer of my 1965 Mustang from Huntington Beach, CA was?

vindicator
                                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey “Mongo”…if…she’s still on the planet…try Lois Eminger….po box 220…Dearborn,Michigan…48121…she had/has all the original window labels (just give your vin #)…with original dealership/ship/address…it’s been awhile…since I’ve been in contact with her…but back in the “day”…she was awesome with that stuff! 😀 😀 😀 Drake

bossguy

Drakester, I guess it has been awhile. I’m pretty sure Lois Emminger passed away a couple of years ago. People now get them from Marti reports or marti.com. He’s a ford licensed vendor.

vindicator
                                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Jack…time does fly…when you’re havin’ fun ‘eh 😆 😆 😆 believe some member/s of Lois’s family…still “do” what they “do”…Marti report…oh yeah…very Barrette-Jackson…of you “Hoss”…ya’ mean “cats” ain’t drivin’ down/up…the highways & by-ways of life…in their stromberg carbed “flattie”…no mo’???!!!*** 😆 😆 😆 …guess I gotta’ put away the “white bucks”/ black engineer boots…turn my collar down…stop singin…”Heartbreak Hotel”…’eh…gotta’…get…up…to “Speed”…ain’t ever..givin’ up my “Buster Poindexter”…pompador or my “Big” Dan Ingram…”Ki-mo-sa-bee” card…though…:lol: 😆 😆 throw out the 78’s,33-1/3’s,45’s…”reverbarator” for my am radio…8 track tapes too 😆 😆 😆 Drake…ps…what’s up…(today’s…current “events”)…with ol’ Al Gore????….aint’t this da’ guy…that “invented” the internet???!!!*** 😆 😆 😆 …global warming???!!!***…say it ain’t so…”Tipper” 😆 😆 :lol:…Nobel Peace Prize (can ya’…just…believe it?…”Bunky”)…too…now just another “All Star”…who burped his worm…(yet…another saved “garment”…as “proof”)…in a a world of “All Stars” 😆 😆 😆 …’eh…but then again…didn’t “Willie” Clinton…”define” the difference between in-appropriate in “nature”…but not “sexual” in context???!!!*** 😆 😆 😆 it’s…a mad…mad… world…”Hoss” 😆 😆 :lol:…and it “only” cost the taxpayers some 92 million…for the Ken Starr investigation…for the “definition” 😆 😆 😆

paul-ceasrine

DJ DRAKE,
                                                                I’ll never throw out my 45rpm single of ‘Psychotic Reaction’ first edition by ‘The Count Five’
                                                                It still has some grooves left in the vinyl 😎
                                                                Kind of like old slicks 😆 Maybe not good for the track, but great in rolling down the hill at the back of the old Mahopac
                                                                Drive-In, into the parked cars watching the outdoor movies on the ‘Big Screen”
                                                                PC,,Duck, a rolling M & H.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 202 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.