DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    thekidd312

ill be there with one of my cars hoping my 62 falcon gasser. hope to have redone. for now will run mild 30 over 460 c6 auto. see you at the drags billy the kidd bender

bobby-s

to show tribute to 2 T-Bolts
            maybe ‘mator should do Larsen Ford on one side and
            Dobbs Ferry Ford on the other,
            both were well known in the area and both dealers are no longer
            here is a picture of my tribute T-Bolt
            for Dobbs Ferry Ford, 😉
            only 1 of 2 ever done 😮
            exact markings as parked in front of the dealer.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
            Participant

It’s 60 degree’s today and I have spring fever realy bad Let’ s RACE !

tomatohead
                Participant

Bobby believe it or not ❗ I have already ran the Idea by Dino and Iam trying to get in touch with Bill Kolb Jr. about it and ask his premission first thanks …………………………………………… tomato

bobby-s

my picture there from Pocona I got from old magazine,
                        that is the layout on my diecast, I have the color pictures
                        in front of the dealership some where on the forum,
                        the family that usto own DFF was the Christenson family
                        lived in the Dobbs Ferry area, maybe “Mr. Shine” Rich Werner will see this 😯
                        topic and might have any info if any on the family if still in the area.
                        my friend who made the art work for the diecast I think has it
                        on his computer still and can do a bigger version for a full size car 💡

if no connection is available to the name or wording on the car
                        maybe can do it with no problem if listed as a “tribute” to,,,, 😥
                        but with the way everyone today is sue crazy for quick $$$$$$$$ 👿
                        have to be careful

Mr. Shine you out there,,,

bobby s.

dino
                        Keymaster

Entry TENTITIVE LIST SO FAR; This Race IS OPEN TO ANYONE that fits the Classes
                            Ron G……66GTO
                            Brian M…..GTO
                            K.Dunn…..Willys
                            Cy………..Willys
                            Paul………Tribute Willys
                            Pat………..MG
                            Tomatoe….T-Bolt
                            Jim………..Buick….show Henry J
                            Kidd312……Falcon Gasser
                            Kinash/Demarzo…3Cars
                            Bill Colman…48 Austin
                            Leo………..6Cyl. stude
                            Bob Lasko…Camaro
                            Masiello…..2 rails
                            Jim V……..T-Bucket AND Bringing “abunch of Fellow Rodders!
                            TwoLane ….55 Chev
                            Bob smith…Chevelle
                            Big Al……..Fiat altered

Looking For guys to commit: Bob Krosky …Terenzio(S)…Hoffman…Valentine….
                            Skeet…..Brazee…..Roger-Bad news….. Grover……Smokey
                            Doyle…..Sabis…..John Gunn…Whalen Bros….TINY Eglit
                            ALL NETO…..Any And All Reunion participants for Race Or Display

ron-genovese

I’ll get hold of John Gunn tomorrow. I spoke with Bob Laragina a few days ago and he showed a lot of interest.

patina
                                Participant

Count me in, 321 BM/SP will be there, looking forward to recreating the picture of Bad News and Baby Torque circa 64 at Dover.

Pat

tomatohead
                                    Participant

“D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, “D4”, 😆 ❗ ………………………….tomato 😀

Attachments:

dover1320

more Dover racers contacted today 6 in all . Make room in D4 Bob Krosky 1968 R.A Bird . Joe Beltempo and Lou Centolanza will become O.D.FS also will run . Phil Flynn and his 68 440 dart real Dover car ,Brian M

dino
                                            Keymaster

Brian…get me some phone #s….Beltempo & Centolanza

rcgarren
                                                Participant

Dino, looks like I will be able to make the Race, it is about 425 miles one way. I will be bring my ( ORGINIAL DOVER CAR ) 67 CAMARO DETERMINATION # 1. Its back to factory stock but I can’t wait . Do you have a list of how many orginal cars will be there ???
                                                    Roger Garren

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Roger…Heres An Update For You The rest. of the guys..Some of these messages might have been lost or unread in some new topics…Lot of info e-mails and phone calls in the the last two days ….add to the previous list a few posts back:

Dean ‘Skeet ‘ Russell C/SA Original Dover Car with new twin quads
                                                        Ronnie Morehead T/S Original Dover Car …64 volvo
                                                        Phil Flynn ? Original Dover Car…dart

Hey …we have seven months….plenty more to contact …and expect !

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Girls are off for the weekend but I found this all by myself up in the attic!!
                                                            DDS Reunion Sept. 1991.
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

bobby-s

Another action shot of THE WILLIS’ 😯 😮 😮
                                                                at the Valley last August

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.