GASSERS.!.At Dover —–Photos/Stories /Historys

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR GASSERS.!.At Dover —–Photos/Stories /Historys

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks V Beat me to It

Attachments:

tomblake
        Participant

Maso…..The Goldfinger car was a 6 cylinder. Herb Pardy was the owner out of Pardy’s Broadbridge Ave Gas Station Stratford CT.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

More from new collections we are editting to add to theMassive ODF Galleries…

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

More found stuff….GASSERS

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

More Gassers

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Were on A Roll Here …All From The Big ODF Files and On Our Historical Photo Disc(In HIGH Resolution) Top shot …Another Day At Dover…..First Round Street Elim, with the guys behind lined up -rare shot of the Super Goat Vs. “Sandy’s” Mod.Prod. Camaro …Before it was lettered with his signature name …Outlaw.

Attachments:

babycakes
                            Participant

V Bob and Dino THANKS for getting the ole ambers going again for the ‘gasser’ years! Bob,I ‘personally want to thank you for that photo of Kevin Dunn and I ,standing next to Kevin’s latest Willys pickup,it means alot! Like you,and many others,I truly miss Kevin,and still a ‘shock’ he passed away.For sure he was another Dover ‘legend’!

dino
                                Keymaster

Well We’ve covered the Locals and ‘regulars…NOW it’s SHOW TIME …Putting It all in One Gasser Topic Here…..Heres The Gasser “Stars” that visited the fast track ……On the Line …Its Match Race Time . . . . .

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Oh …We had ’em …Heres Another Day

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Back To the Dover Guys….Hey….Almost forgot….’Grover’s D/Gasser….look mom it’s a Buick !

Attachments:

patina
                                            Participant

Does anyone know who’s red/orange A/G Anglia that is. It looks like the Cali Bros car did the first time out but the wheels are different

Attachments:

patina
                                                Participant

Now that I look at both its not the same car. But who’s is it?

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Cali On page 2 and your shot…the one above here on this page is ‘I don’t Know’.

mikey

Dino, on page 5, picture #10, is Frank Repoli’s brother John standing by the car with a “thumbs up”. He lives right down the street from me, we talk often. I gave him VBobs cell phone number, or vice/versa, and I think they spoke, although I’m not sure. The son is running the car some now, and John flies up sometimes to work on it. Small world. I met him when I was driving the Willys around my sub-division one day. I went down my street, through the intersection, and hung a left. It turned out to be a cul-de-sac, so I turned around, headed back, and this guy jumps out in front of me! Scared the crap out of me! I pulled over and shut the car off, his wife came out and was taking pictures, and John ran in his garage to get a couple of beers, and we talked for about an hour about all kinds of stuff. Nice guy, good beer, great conversation, and a ton of pictures.
                                                            ……………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

maso
                                                            Participant

MIkey…

That’s not the Lithoanian Loco is it…?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.