HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

😀 ……ok ….after I was finished with picking the vegies I was able to mount the shifter in the fairlane for test fitting 😀 ….and I have to shorten the shift rod now and then check that out and hopefully should be able to run in on the jack and check for leaks ❗

Attachments:

mikey

Joe, is the button your line lock? Also, are you going to run a trans brake? Just curious. ……………… 😆

tomatohead
            Participant

….Mikey Yes ❗ the button is the line/loc , …..I dont use trans brakes …….. , I foot brake , …thank you 😀 , …………. I will run the tunnel ram before I use a trans brake ❗ 😀 😆 ………… Mikey did you call me last week ❓ ……………………………………………………………..

Attachments:

babycakes
                Participant

Mater,just like Mikey and Tom,your ‘hot rod’ is looking GOOD! Looking forward to seeing you and your Fairlane at the Dover 4! I suspect your garden is keeping you busy also.Don’t know how it is where you are with rain,but we’re hurting up here in upstate N.Y.for some lately…..Pete.

mikey

No, Joe, I didn’t call you. If had, and I got your “machine”, you surely would have known it was me!!! 😮 😯 😆

tomatohead
                        Participant

…….. Mikey ❗ sometimes I CANT answer the cell phone when I am working in the dump truck ❗ 😀 but my phone is in my lunch box most of the time 😆 thanks for letting me know “brother” ………………. tomato 😀

speedbump
                            Participant

joe Are you too busy picking tomatoes , I been trying to get in touch with you, e mail me what your sech. is like for next week. I have some magazines you may may enjoy. Mike (speedbump21@msn.com

tomatohead
                                Participant

…. Mike picked all the tomatoes and I am on my way over to pick up the magazines ❗ 😀 and thanks for the one with the thunderbolt in Penn. , cool 😎 ❗

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……. looking for horse power and found these blown out header gaskets ❗ 😡 ❗ …….. hope this helps out a little bit ❗ 😡

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

….. OK the auto is in just have to run it on the jack and check for leaks 😀 ……………………… and the headers are going back on ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

I will have to work on dejetting the carb next 😀 ❗ ……………… I luv having headers 😀 😆 ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Hey Mater,LOOKING GOOD!!! Whatcha using for a stall-speed convertor (2500-3500?).Just curious 🙄 .See ya at the ‘Valley’ shortly! Pete.

mikey

Nice job, Mater. Looking like a real race car. Good luck at the Valley, wish I could be there. I’m gonna miss all you guys.
                                                        ……………….Mikey 😥 😥 😆

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…….. thanks Mikey ❗ we will miss you too ❗ but I will take some nice movie clips and post them for you guys ❗ , ………… so I went over to “SMOKIN COBRA JETS ” for some “FORD RACING AUTOMATIC trans fluid and fired up the “LANE” filled it up and backed it out of the garage and didnt see anything leaking ❗ 😀 ran it on the jack and drove it back -n- forth in the driveway , it seems everything is fine 😀 …… SOOOOO I guess my new class is “DV” Dover Vintage ……….. see you guys next week ❗ 😀

Attachments:

mikey

Mater, don’t get mad at me, but the white bumpers have just gotta go!! Please, Please, paint them silver, please. Thankyou. ……..Mikey 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.