HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Mater,I agree with Mikey,’silver’ bumpers are the route to go!

bossguy

Yes Mater, I agree with Babycakes and Mikey.. I think the original T-bolts were painted Argent in the front, chrome in the rear but Tom Blakes bumpers on the 55 are to die for!

dino
            Keymaster

Duct Tape…..Georgia ‘chrome’

tomblake
                Participant

Pictures sure hide a lot. The chrome paint doesn’t stand up well but maybe with a clear coat over would work. Will experment more after the race.

mikey

Mater, I rest my case on the bumpers!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

tomatohead
                        Participant

…………. OK OK …….. I dont have my car ready for paint 🙄 it might never be ready for paint ❓ but I hope sooner then later 😉 ❗ , …………….. ssoooooooooooo first my bumpers are the way they came from “OHIO” , and they are WHITE becuase most of or all of the thunderbolts that were made after the first 11 or 12 or so were white with gold or tan interiors , …….. ??? ❓ , … some I heard and found out were white with red interiors 😯 🙄 😕 ❗ ❗ ❓ ❓ ❓ ……………………… any input here ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ……………… and my bumpers are FINE the way they are 👿 , and they are both FIBERGLAS ❗ … AND I HAVE THE STOCK CHROME REAR FORD BUMPER that came with it IF I need it ❓ , and its heavyier then the fiberglas one ❗ and I dont even want to tell you how much weight I lost with the front bumper which weighted a TON ❗ ………………………………………………………….and yes just for fun my car weighted in at 2835 stock for the factory , and since then it has lost its ,spape tire ,trunk mat , exhaust system, rear seat, front bench seat replaced by bucket seats , and the front and rear bumpers were replaced with FIBERGLAS ones , the two front fenders were replaced with FIBERGLAS ones, and the HOOD IS FIBERGLAS ALSO ……………………………… so it should weight a little less ………………………………………………………………….. ❓ OH and I removed the radio and the heater box another 35lbs. , …………………………. 😀

patina
                            Participant

Mater you opened up that can of tomatoes 😮 how much with the driver 😆 maybe you need to get a fiberglass trunk lid to compensate 🙄 🙄 🙄 No more pizza till after the race 😆 😆 😆 .

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

Just remember Mater,keep that ‘left’ foot under control and away from the clutch pedal,and click away on your ‘new’ automatic shifter! Good luck to ya,and enjoy the ride down the 1/4 Joe! See ya there..Pete.

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……. HEY dont ever forget that I Luv you guys 😀 and I probably weight more then all the weight I removed 😆 ❗ 😀 ……….. see you guys soon ❗

mikey

Mater, paint the bumpers silver!!! The car looks great, just paint the damn bumpers. Thankyou!!!!!!! 😆

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……MIKEY YES I LUV YOU TOO 😀 😆 ❗ …… yes will paint bumpers ❗ ……………………………………after the race ❗

tomatohead
                                                Participant

………………… OK I am going to try this ❗ TOMATOES ❗ ❗ 😀 for POWER ❗ ❗ ……………………… and if we dont do anything else , we will eat them 😮 😯 😆 😀 ❗ ❗ ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…… OK OK I sure wish I just went with the automitic in the beginning ❗ fourth race I go into the third round 😕 ❗ …… I probably could have won buy now 😆 ❗ …….. heres a video 😡 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjaw8W2OL7U&feature=player_detailpage

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Mater,you did REAL good!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Mater That Was Awesome Video- third round…Thats CLOSE racing “So Dover” with Skeet coming back on return road and guy in stands sayin “He’s Got em”

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.