HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……….. well I dont know where the “HorsePower” finally came from in the thrid round but the car ran almost .50 sec under the dail …………..guy in the stands was my son , I love him ❗ , … must have been the cool air 😀 ………………………………………. go figure ❓ ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

…… OK, this is going to be “NEXT” on the “IRON” “OUT” the bugs list and then its off to ISLAND DRAGWAY to test and tune …………………………. will post results …….. later guys 😀 ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

…… some pics a friend of mine gave me that his friend took at the “Dover Race” 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                Participant

Mater,you’ve got the ‘best’ looking car in the staging lanes ❗ 😯 🙄 😆 Seriously Joe,’Fairlane’ looking good!

mikey

Would look even better if he’d just paint the damn bumpers silver !!!! 😆 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Paint The CAR! and put the side trim back on.

tomatohead
                            Participant

……. AH Mikey ……….AH Dino ………… iam working on it ………………….. 😀 ………….. just not ready to paint , …………………………………………… yet 😀

gramdog1
                                Participant

Mikey,are those Crager Star wheels? I have a set of 4 15×7 with new center caps and new lugnuts.If you’re interested. 🙂 🙂

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…….. G-DOG 1 😀 ❗ are they steel or aluminum ❗ 😕 ❓ 😕

mikey

G-Gog, mine are Centerlines, but you can get the same “looking” wheels at JEGS, or Summitt. They would be nice wheels for a street car with 4 fat tires. Jack, right?

………………..Mikey 😆
                                            P.S. Joe, I think they be aluminum, mine are. 😀

gramdog1
                                            Participant

Mater,they are aluminum.Have all new center caps and lugnuts.

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. just my luck ❗ there nice ,but not what Iam looking for, 😕 the rims I am looking for are two cragar super tricks 15×8 5.5 back spacing , like on “Don Scintos” camaro, “G-DOG” put them on craigs list ,yall sell em right away ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…….. OK ❗ Thanksgiving is over , and Christmas is on the way 😀 ❗ ……. so yes I am looking for HORSEPOWER ❗ 👿 …………………………. maybe “SANTA” will bring me some ❓ ❗ 😀 …………………….

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Mater Joe,what’s the latest on your neighbor’s ‘Thunderchicken’? All fixed?

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…… “PETE” 😀 ” , “BOBs” T-Bird parked for the winter , repairs start again in the spring when he comes back from FLA. I am thinking of switching the intake on the Fairlane to a Torker intake since I went to the auto trans . , also going to a 8″ 5000 rpm convertor and removing the 10″ one and to a BIG electric fuel pump and new braided steel fuel line 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.