HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    storm-king

The car is looking great! I’ve always liked the ’64 Fairlane. Leaf springs too, the way God intended them to be…I’ll bet Cal-Tracs doesn’t run the traction arm to the rear like Ford did on the original Thunderbolts!

tomatohead
        Participant

….. “BABY” , … I was sitting level till I punched IT ❗ 😀 , …..”DINO” I am a little taller then that 😀 , ….. “GRAMdog” keep em coming 😆 ❗ ……… OH , ..an “STORM” try to make the race , it will be Great ❗ See you then 😀

mikey

My opinion on the “low seat” is that Mater had to slouch down a little to see the tree between the dash and the steering wheel. Mater isn’t short, the damn dash is to high!! Luv ya, Joe!! ……………….Mikey :mrgreen:

bossguy

Just an observation Mater, When you take the front bumper off to paint it 🙄 The Factory T-bolts had the bumpers mounted higher, covering the valance just under the headlights. Kinda like streamlining a shoe box!

super-sport-pete

mater, car looks good, I wouldn’t touch a thing. it seems your efforts are under the hood,etc. did you buy the cal-tracs? good luck at the test/n/ tune if you go. P.S.- I just saw in hemmings the old nate cohen “NAZYCRATE” 64 Thunderbolt for sale. ASKING PRICE, $$$ 290,000.00! maybe drake should have hung on to his a little while longer. who knows? Pete.

tomatohead
                        Participant

…… found this under the cover trying to keep warm ❗ these pictures dont realy tell you how could it is it the garage ❗ pulled my motor out and I am putting a solid roller cam an roller lifters in it , and putting the four speed back in it for spring time testing at “Island Dragway” in March. 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                            Participant

‘Mater’, where you been? Hibernating or what? Hey! Before Mikey gets on your case again, PRIORITY “1”, get those bumpers painted ‘ Argent’!!! Seriously Joe, why ya taking out the ‘dependable’ and consistent ‘automatic’, with the problematic ‘4’ speed you so often encountered with it? Just curious 🙄 . Pete.

tomatohead
                                Participant

………… “PETE” I want to try it and have some laid back FUN at Island with it 😀 test and tune day and see how it goes , the C-4 could go back in at anytime before the Dover Race 😀

patina
                                    Participant

Mater did you get the “Cal-Tracs” on it? Check the date on your belts also.

Pat

dino
                                        Keymaster

Yo Mater….sent your new cards…And see the Post on the “Nova-Cane” .

tomatohead
                                            Participant

OK 😀 just finally dug out from the snow and have been finally able to finish the fourth motor started last summer , where does the time go ❗ Now we start on the next one , …. and the next one ………. and the next one ………….. 😀

Attachments:

don-kauer

Start running Chevys or Mopars…You won’t have to do so many motors!!! 😆

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Don…apparently ‘Mater’ doesn’t know what ‘Ford’ stands for ‘ Fix- Or- Repair- Daily’ ! 😆 😆 😆

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

😀 Fix Or Repair Daily 😀 thats an old one 😀 Did you ever hear the one ” First On Race Day ” 😀 I think there both “FUNNY” , …….. like u guys 😆

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

F ound O n R oad D ead

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.