HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    storm-king

Are we jus’ playin’….O.K., “Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy”…:)

tomatohead
        Participant

…… 😆 😆 I didnt know 😆 they had Fords 😆 in Russia 😆 ❓ ❗ 😆 😆

babycakes
            Participant

‘Mater’ Joe, glad you have a ‘good’ sense of humor, and know we’re ‘bustin’ on ya! No matter Ford, G.M. or Mopar, there all the ‘BEST’, American made!!! 😉 😀 .

gramdog1
                Participant

Found-On-Road-Dead 😆 😆

mikey

I think Mater feels that it should be “First On Race Day”. Wonder if they have “long johns” in Hell???? :mrgreen:

tomatohead
                        Participant

…….. OK , we are “Gitin Er Done” 😀 just busy with the motor stuff , heres another one done , and starting on a motor for my SON Michael ❗ 😀 yes looks like the “stock” 5.0L isnt doing it for him anymore ,and he said ” Dad” I want to do a new motor for the Mustang , and I said “Sure” 😀 it will be his “First” ❗ 😆 ……………….. probably not the Last ❗

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Mater….Need an update on the Bleakly Racing Team…Heard Kevin sold the red ‘gasser’ and it went to Europe…He’s a Facebook addict now …So whats being prepped and/or replacing that car? Mater Junior! like a little cherry tomato….second generation racer? he better show at the Dover race…whats that saying…” the Tomato doesn’t fall far from the . . .vine” ? 😆

tomatohead
                                Participant

……….. ok 😀 the up date ❓ ❗ 😀 a yea the red 65 GASSER i think went to join The LATE GREAT Bill Caseys Super Pumpkin in England ❓ I think ❓ and the RED motor is REVINs New one for the New red 94 Cobra Mustang , and the BLUE motor is Rudys New one for the 68 White Mustang an I think the 68 Ran at the Valley Sunday in the high tens 10.7 10.8 ……..we put the new motor in the Red car the other day so the red car will be along shortly ,and now with the “CHERRY TOMATO” 😀 rebuild for my son Michael , I dont know if I will ever paint the bumpers 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
                                    Participant

‘Mater’, Rudy’s gotta be very happy with his high 10’s in his Mustang! I’m sure the track surface at the ‘Valley’ was still a bit cold, when he ran, so maybe some mid 10’s shortly in the near future? Hey Joe, getting close to plowing the ‘Mater’ patch!!! 😆

tomatohead
                                        Participant

………… MAN OH MAN ❗ were does the time GO ❗ YES “CAKES” the garden is in ! 165 tomato plants this year 😯 ❗ and RUDYS fresh motor is back in the 10.70-10.80 range and REVIN KEVINS car is done and first run was a 10.66 @ 127 so hes back in the ball game and I have been busy with other shop work a 351 Cleveland for a stocker Cougar and picked up my sons 302 block from J&B Performance around the corner from Bobby Laraginas Chassis shop , Eric ( Johnson) at J&B also did the rod work needed for the 302 ,balancing the assy will be next , Eric called me , said the stuff was ready so went to pick it up and Bob (Ingles) was there and I shot the Bull for a little while 😀 So now its time to check fit everything for my sons motor and then he will be at the track soon enough 😀 ❗ so just a little busy but we are gettin there , Fairlane is going for four wheel alinement soon ❗ ………………… tomato 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…..picking lots of tomatoes 😯 ,been very busy with “RUDYS” motor , “KEVINS” car , and showing my son how to assy his NEW motor 😀 , and finely got the Fairlane to the alinement shop ,should be all set now for the 6th RACE ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Mater,I remember those Fairlanes were a ‘pain’ to align! 🙄 😡

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……. “CAKES” ❗ I Hope your coming down to the Valley , Right ❓ the place I went to does alignments on everything , DERHAM Frame & Axle , Newbrugh , NY, He fired up the Lane and pulled it on the rack and did the alignment , so cant wait to make a pass ❗ 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

‘Mater’ Joe,I’ll be there Sunday,see ya then! 😉 Pete.

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……… Man I almost made it 😀 I went to the third round and lost last year and went to the fourth round and lost this year 😀 I hope next year will be my year 😀 ……….. Lucky number seven ❗

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.