HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……it rained all day friday 🙄 and was pretty nice today 😀 and its going to be some kind of winter mix 😡 or something sunday so…. “RAM JET” went for a test drive in his ride today ❗ and when all was said and done waved “Good-Bye” 😀 ……………

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

MATER…stole this off the internet JUST for you:

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

……Dino ❗ i luv the “Mr Tomato” ❗ …………its like they call me “Mr Tibbs” 😀 ……anyway got some new speed parts today ,fuel pump , ign coil, and I really needed this TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE 😮 …its not cool to make your first run at the 2nd anual and have 23 lbs in one slick and 15 in the other ….not cool at all 😕 ….and really needed the pump for the top end ….plugs were white as a ghost 😮 ……………..LV to test soon …….

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Up a little late? eh marinara?

tomatohead
                    Participant

….. up late ❓ 😀 …… maybe a little 😀 ……… uncovered the ‘Lane working on the header gaskets and fuel pump couple other things 😀 …. its time you guys …..

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            JOE, now I see how all this food fits into your life !
                            Scroll down to the bottom of the page! ‘V’

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…..OK , …lets see how should I start , 🙄 ❓ the place in Pound Rigde is only named “DiNardo;s” now ,was sold by my fathers distance “cousin” 😎 from the same part of Italy ,and has a New place in Somers now the first owner ( Silvo DiNardo) and its called “IL FORNO” which is just up the street from our old farm in Somers 😀 …so yea food just seems to follow me around 😆 ….but what a way to go ❗

gene-terenzio-sr
                                Participant
                                    quote Tomatohead:

…..OK , …lets see how should I start , 🙄 ❓ the place in Pound Rigde is only named “DiNardo;s” now ,was sold by my fathers distance “cousin” 😎 from the same part of Italy ,and has a New place in Somers now the first owner ( Silvo DiNardo) and its called “IL FORNO” which is just up the street from our old farm in Somers 😀 …so yea food just seems to follow me around 😆 ….but what a way to go ❗

I don’t know if you’ve seen my other post? any way are you related to Mario Dinardo from Dryden st. in Stamford? and is your family from Settifrati?

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…. Gene ,…. I dont think so …. ❓ my fathers from town of Coledmetza , in Abbruzzi , north of Rome, so my father is abbruzzese and my mother is calabaese, my mothers name was Citino , and my fathers mothers name was DiFanchesco and she is still alive ,she lives in Naples Fla,and will be 100 years old Aug 16 2011 ❗ ……. Gene you should try to make the Dover Fest at Big Als 😀 …… how far are you 2 hours or so ❓ ❓ …. or see you at the race in Aug ❗ 😀

gene-terenzio-sr
                                        Participant

…. Gene ,…. I dont think so …. ❓ my fathers from town of Coledmetza , in Abbruzzi , north of Rome, so my father is abbruzzese and my mother is calabaese, my mothers name was Citino , and my fathers mothers name was DiFanchesco and she is still alive ,she lives in Naples Fla,and will be 100 years old Aug 16 2011 ❗ ……. Gene you should try to make the Dover Fest at Big Als 😀 …… how far are you 2 hours or so ❓ ❓ …. or see you at the race in Aug ❗ :D[
                                            ,Wow that great, 100 years old. Were 2hr 12 min on the other side of the mountain.

gramdog1
                                            Participant

WOW,were all your ancesters members of the “Mothers And Fathers Italian Association”? 😆 😆 😆

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote Tomatohead:

…. Gene ,…. I dont think so …. ❓ my fathers from town of Coledmetza , in Abbruzzi , north of Rome, so my father is abbruzzese and my mother is calabaese, my mothers name was Citino , and my fathers mothers name was DiFanchesco and she is still alive ,she lives in Naples Fla,and will be 100 years old Aug 16 2011 ❗ ……. Gene you should try to make the Dover Fest at Big Als 😀 …… how far are you 2 hours or so ❓ ❓ …. or see you at the race in Aug ❗ 😀

,Wow that great, 100 years old. Were 2hr 12 min on the other side of the mountain.

WOW…!!!

Attn: Tomato Head and Gino

MIne too…! I’m serious…!

Colle di Mezzo Italy, In the Abruzzo and Molise region. What is truly amazing about that is this: That small mountain town today has only 540 people in population, Imagine what it had for population for the 1880’s when my great grandfather Camilo Di Lello and his wife Carmela ( nee Simonetti ) immigrated to Ellis Island from there…!

Colle di Mezzo actually is due east of Rome almost as far as the Adriatic Sea, but still up there in the mountains. That’s where people in political trouble went to hide out from authorities. My great x6 grandfather was a Barron ( Il Barone ) who got his ass excommunicated because he got caught messing about with one of the Cardinal’s mistresses…! Don’cha hate when that happens…?

Colle di Mezzo today has a large lake there in the valley called Lago di Bamba. It is a dammed up river. It wasn’t there in the 1880’s. There was a major earth quake centered about 55 miles north west of there about a year and a half ago. You don’t want to be anywhere neer to a dammed up river during an earth quake… but they were okay. Tremmors of that quake were felt 70 miles away in the Vatican city, but Colle di Mezzo felt nothing.

Attn: GramDog

This is no B.S. My father’s family and the Tomato Head’s are from the same place. He and I could actually be related.

Go see: http://en.comuni-italiani.it/069/026/

bossguy

Maso, I think you mean Ellis Island? Rikers Island is a prison in the east river up near LaGuardia Airport.

don-kauer

No……….I think he meant Rikers….. 😆 😆 😆

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Whats a good story without some background music!
                                                                ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.