M & M Speed & Custom checking in

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past M & M Speed & Custom checking in

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Attention M & M website forum members…Me and papasmurph are getting ready to switch over the entire M&M site to a new server, the M &M site and/or forum might ‘go down’ for a period …but no fear : it’s the Good guys this time . be patient…when it’s back …it wil be for the better.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Maso stopped by Saturday, it was pretty COOL to meet someone from the OLD DAYS.
            When in Florida stop in and say Hi,
            Rich

dino
            Keymaster
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Attention M & M website forum members…Me and papasmurph are getting ready to switch over the entire M&M site to a new server, the M &M site and/or forum might ‘go down’ for a period …but no fear : it’s the Good guys this time . be patient…when it’s back …it wil be for the better.

……………….TOOK A while BUT The M&M Site & FORUM Is now Up and Fully operational …’Papasmurp’h Did Some Tricks and its ‘supercharged now.

mikey

Rich’s main computer crapped out, and he’s got to get a new one. He’ll be off line for a while. If you need something, just call him, or I can usually get a hold of him, PM or e-mail me. ……….Mikey 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Computer 2 & 3 are working I just can’t post pictures! But Thanks for thinking of me Mikey! 😮
                        Rich

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Computer 1 is working but it’s slower than 😆 Found some pictures but it almost took 1hr to get this far!!

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Don Schumacher vs Wild Willy Borsch Saturday before Dover Match Race @ M&M RT. 44 197? Got a shot of Borsch signing a little kids picture on the steps with a Bud between his legs! CLASSIC. The little dragster by the wall must have been the 1st JR Dragster (pic0003.jpg) Louie Marasso a Sign painter in Pok

dino
                                Keymaster

Rich…I have all these and will edit and size and post…don’t spend time on it ….I got it covered.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

THIRTY FOUR YEARS LATER!!! 😳

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

MORE ODF PICTURES

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

JUST A FEW MORE

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

We need to clear out a few Monte Carlo 2″ steel cowl hoods before inventory time!! Fits 1981-1988 Monte’s. GoodMark Reg price is: $449.95 while they last: M&M Discount Club & Dover ODF price: $369.95!! 😮 Call: 1-888-327-0454
                                                    Ask for, Rich, Becky, Mikey or Jim

PS: Other G-Body & Speed Equiptment parts MUST GO TOO!!

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Heres a few more pictures of the inside Drag Racing. They came from one of M&M’s Customers, Jim Cady.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

ONLY Five more!! The building was the Chicago Ampitheater, AKA The Stock Yard

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

More pictures of the M&M “Dennis The Menace” Car. We went to a Mopar show Sunday the 6 of March, Dennis won a 1st Place Gold Plaque for his class. and you can see by the picture it was a HARD DAY for him HA HA

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 175 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.