M & M Speed & Custom checking in

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past M & M Speed & Custom checking in

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Just bought a NEW (in the BOX) set of HOOKER PT #2241 El Camino BB Chevy, black Super Comp Headers (cost M&M &495.00) for my ELCO. I opened the box grabbed ONE header checked it out, look OK (Passanger side) so I sent them to the Coater to get Cermic Coated. He does a much BETTER job then Hooker ever thought of. About four days later went and picked them up, they were the BEST I have ever seen looked JUST like CHROME (Really). My old Lady was out town Sunday so I want to the shop to put the Driver side on, you need help for the Passanger side cause of the starter, Well it’s been a long time since I twisted a wrench on a set of headers but I couldn’t get the holes to line up 😮 Turns out some YAHOO @ HOOKER put a FORD MUSTANG PT#6115 driver side header in the box 😮 👿 😈 Called my WD on Monday he told me to call Hooker (now owned by Holley) and they were VERY NICE about it and said they would replace the header 🙂 WHEN they got the wrong one BACK. 😡
        Now heres the kicker they WON’T pay for the Coating $310.00/2=$150.00 !! I told that I wasn’t PAYING it, it was their F’N MISTAKE!! This should be FUN
        Is there a Lawer in the Club?? 😆
        To be CONTINUED
        Rich
        PS: Anyone need ONE Ford Driver Header 😆 😳 These NOT Coated by Hooker!!

Attachments:

mikey

I’ve had one on retainer for years. Office in Orlando. Kim, Pardy, and Rodriguez. Good people. Let me know……Mikey 😆

dino
            Keymaster

TRY calling their Public Relations Manager Not customer service …works for me …Tell them 750 guys on just ONE forum know about this …’How’d ya like it on 32 more ? And We Have Digger Dave to Plead any case …He ain’t lost yet.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

THANKS Guy’s,
                    They CALLED and asked for a copy of the INVOICE!! So far so GOOD! 😮
                    Rich

PS: I have a GREAT SALES Rep if anyone can get done Wayne from Southern Performance CAN!! 🙂

vindicator
                    Participant

😆 😆 😆 Hey Mikey…a lawyer…on retainer???!!!…me & the late Vinnie “Nap” (Raceway Park)…shudda’ had one (or two!)…when our “ultimate” AC Cobra…170 mph Super gas car (a lot of super gas guys run that fast now…but this was 20 years ago)…took “flight” on a pass with the “buyer” attempting to get his comp license (we told him…never…ever…”power” into the chute!…so whats he do?)…remember Vinnie tellin’ me “Drake…this is gonna’ co$t us”…no matter what the dis-claimer..that we all sign..at the track…he was way right…the “wall street wanna’ be”.. ( will remain “nameless”)…sued us all…for a “ton”… we lost maybe the “trickest” car we ever had (more chrome,anodizing,paint…than I have hair on my head…and I’ve got a lotta’ hair!) …had to make settlement financially…as well…Raceway park/Vinnie “Nap”…hadda’ “settle” too…good thing we were “pals”…he knew the drag racing “business”…inside out…just stopped at my buddies’ car lot (keep 3-4 mustangs for sale there)…saw the “lawyer thing”…kinda’ like Abbott & Costello …Niagra Falls…’eh…it all came back… Drake 😀 😀 😀

mikey

Drake, it never hurts to have legal advice. To have an attorney that you can call day or night,at the office or his home ,can sometimes be the most important thing at your disposal. Property trouble, auto problems, questions on legal stuff, and if you find the right firm, the fee is very minimal for the services that are provided. …………….Mikey 😆

vindicator
                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Mikey..life is a learning “process”…least it has been for me…every time I get to a point…where…I “know it all” (several times I’ve “thought” so at least… in my time)…I “find out”…that I don’t exactly…”know” Diddley (not Bo Diddley 😆 😆 😆 )…being the proverbial “rock-head” 😆 😆 😆 …I was/am…the E-Town/Cobra sale/crash/license test “story”…was yet another “lesson”…al-beit a expensive one…on the way to my PHD/Doctorite…in life’s experiences! 😆 😆 😆 other very good fortune (s) have continually occurred for me…regularly…but hey…in every life…a lil’ rain must fall…’eh 😆 😆 😆 Drake

mikey
                                    quote vindicator:

😀 😀 😀 Hey Mikey..life is a learning “process”…least it has been for me…every time I get to a point…where…I “know it all” (several times I’ve “thought” so at least… in my time)…I “find out”…that I don’t exactly…”know” Diddley (not Bo Diddley 😆 😆 😆 )…being the proverbial “rock-head” 😆 😆 😆 …I was/am…the E-Town/Cobra sale/crash/license test “story”…was yet another “lesson”…al-beit a expensive one…on the way to my PHD/Doctorite…in life’s experiences! 😆 😆 😆 other very good fortune (s) have continually occurred for me…regularly…but hey…in every life…a lil’ rain must fall…’eh 😆 😆 😆 Drake

Drake, truer words were never spoken!! 😎 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Lawyer NO Lawyer HOOKER/HOLLEY WILL NOT PAY FOR THE COATING!! 😈
                                        The day’s of SATISFYING the CUSTOMER and the CUSTOMER is always right, are GONE ending with us Guys!! They said I should have checked the Headers! I’ve sold Headers for 45 years now and NEVER got a FORD header in with my Chevy set. Oh well as Drake “The Vindicator” says “life is a learing process” and I just learned something about HOOKER/HOLLEY don’t buy from them unless you have to, and now-a-days you DON’T have to!!
                                        Check your parts before you leave the store.
                                        Rich

dino
                                        Keymaster

Rich can sell you OTHER Brands ! He has better prices too!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Hey….Rich has a new section at the M&M forum…kind of a mini-Store showcase topic…Here’s the link For BODY PARTS
                                                http://mandmspeed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=235

………….ALSO remember he sells Speed Equipt.at like super prices better than the big boys .AND all makes & model Interior-Body Parts Accessories…Call him FIRST for price comparison .Ya register on his forum and get even more discounts! most stuff just 10% over cost .

dino
                                                Keymaster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH ! 😛

mikey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH !!

mikey

Hey guys, come over and visit once in a while. Dino set us up with a “Daily Chat ” thing too. Register, make some posts, get DISCOUNTS on all purchases including SPEED EQUIPMENT. We ship anywhere, and can either beat, or match the “Big Boys” prices. Besides, we could use the comments and suggestions on what the site does good, and where we need to improve.
                                                            ………………..Mikey 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Thanks Guy’s? I think? for the birthday wishes (BIG 60)! I haven’t been on for awhile was kinda SICK. Hope all is well with everyone else, be checking in. See ya.
                                                                Thanks,
                                                                Rich

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 175 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.