Pictures of the Super Pumpkin 57 Chevy under restoration

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Pictures of the Super Pumpkin 57 Chevy under restoration

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

PETER,OLA,you want that in Euros or greenbacks???
        We got some cash here and lots of mexicans to add to the booty!!
        You want women ,we got them too.Just good for their strong backs and big yaps!!!Sorry,
        cant offer you any bedroom queens,we got closet queens ,we got some that shouldnt leave the closet. To keep you warm on a cold winters night,we could get you some big dogs to keep you warm.Oh,we have a lot of lousy baseball and football players you can have ,how many you want to swap for the Pumpkin ??
        Oh, I forgot we got lots of lousy hockey players too !!!
        OK, Peter ,Ola,lets hear want you want for the Pumpkin !!
        Oh, at least we are on the east coast ,a lot closer to ship her!!

‘V’

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Ah …thats my boy ….Must have hit the footlocker again. 😆

bossguy

As soon as I saw the pic I knew who added it before I looked at the name! I agree Dino, he’s been in the foot locker again! 😆

don-kauer

Great pic VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 😆 😆 😆

peter-lilja

Hi everyone!

It was with much sadness we got the word that Bill Casey has past away. I didn´t know him other than via conversations on the phone or emails. Sometimes we talked for an hour or so about his old Super Pumpkin. Even thou more than 40 years has past, he was clear as a day about every part that ever sat on the car. It was a longtime dreram for Billy to reunite with his Pumpkin again. That was something we where hoping to help him with. We failed to do so, unfortunately. The rebuild will continue, as a monument to the late, great Bill Casey. Our thoughts goes out to his family, friends and fellow racers.

He will be missed // Peter with friends in Sweden

dino
                            Keymaster

Keep Us Posted on the Progress Peter…Casey’s Sister And Brother are here on the forum.

peter-lilja
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Keep Us Posted on the Progress Peter…Casey’s Sister And Brother are here on the forum.

I certainly will.

All the best // Peter

paul-ceasrine

I wonder if anyone has pictures of the 57′ Chevy ‘Super Pumpkin’ versus the 69′ Camaro ‘Kandid Kamaro’.
                                        There was one Hell of a crowd around the starting line for that one.

Paul

dino
                                        Keymaster

Paulie !…Hot Diggity Meatballs! Not on since Sept! Should I go into “Hunt for Red October”? Anyways ….That WAS A RACE …Guys How ’bout It?… go find your photo album -dust it off and check.”Wild Willie” Hormente against “Speed Casey.”

paul-ceasrine

YES CAPTAIN DINO,

I’m Back,
                                                Took my daughter to Elon College (east of Greensboro, N.C) for new student visitation.
                                                $33,000 per year tuition.
                                                I will now be selling everything in my possession!!!!!

I can honestly say, I was there on the starting line for that race.
                                                I was standing right near the starting-line beams (of course Tower Side).
                                                Willie was on the Tower Side, and Bill was on the Spectator Side.
                                                Never heard small-blocks rev so high,,,,
                                                The Pumpkin left in its usual way (all 4-wheels kind of jumped up simultaneously)
                                                The ‘Kandid Kamaro” left the line like a ‘twisted pretzel’.

MAN,,,,That was Great!!!!!!!!!
                                                The Mighty Pumpkin WON!!!!!

pc

dino
                                                Keymaster

Ya get lost? Elon College (not to Get Off Track) right by Piedmont Dragway…..That College is movie -set beautiful. Now back to the Race…It was the White Automobile shop Camaro -Right? I lettered both of them …”fastest letters in the east”. Kind of Kool that I was a part of the original Labeling of the “Pumpkin’, that people could then, identify a previous blank ’57, with a name, driver and personality .The Start of a “identity”,that went right up to his Camaros.

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

OK,killed a bottle of Rock n Rye for MLK,niite off !!!!!!Oh, thank you !!!!
                                                        Now, lets get the Super Pumpkin back home!
                                                        You guys like they say “over the other side of the pond” what ya doin with The Pumpkin????
                                                        Is she for sale????I for one want her back in the good ole USA!!!!!
                                                        Let me know what she is doing and if she is for sale!!!!
                                                        Anyone in on this????Lets here it from the other side before were are all on the underside!!!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            TIME TO GET HER HOME!!!!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

peter-lilja

Hi Guys!

Been a while……Even thou I haven´t been involved with Super Pumpkin for a couple of years I still visit this forum at regular basis. It is always a great sourse for inspiration. Keep up with the good work…hats off for all you guys. Why I´m now is breaking my silence is becouse I found out that Pumpkin is up for sale. Owner seems to be in need of fast money. We are no longer on speaking terms, but if anyone of you ODF´s are interrested I will help out as much as I can.No price is mentioned so call Ola up and make him an offer. I would really love to see Pumkin return to her homeground. Just let me know if I can be of assistance.

All the best // Peter

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.