Pictures of the Super Pumpkin 57 Chevy under restoration

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Pictures of the Super Pumpkin 57 Chevy under restoration

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

I know this is bringing an old memory back up but is there a way to speak to any member of the Casey family on here please? It’s nothing sinister!

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Just thinking about The Super Pumpkin and how I decorate a E/G pumpkin every year!!!!
            Lets see some new pics of the car!
            Yes, Billy has a brother, sister and left a wife!

‘V’

anonymous

The car is now in Norway and is being built. The owner told me this week that he now has a fresh motor built for it.

barnsydog
                Participant

hi i owned superpumpkin in the united kingdom, I bought it from Dave mingay who ran her as hellraiser here at santa pod raceway in the uk. she had a zl1 bb chevy and ran 10.3 at 130 mph. I returned her to the street and sold her to a friend who sold her to the swedes….. I have pics and info on her if anyone wants to know. Colin Noddings  Grantham Lincolnshire been into yanks over 40 years. love to see pics of her restored…….

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    barnsydog
                    Participant

I bought the car from dave mingay and put her back on the street with a balanced blue printed 327 with super charger and 4 speed borg warner box super t10…..i sold it to a pal who sold it to swedes……. if i can help with any infor or pics i will I have pics from the drag strip to outside my house, I registered it with a log book and tags from a 1960 chevy lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.