"DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Way Cool !Robert LIVES upstairs …Don’t have to worry ’bout keepin’ the neighbors up !…Hey Robert ya know the capacity of the Place? …If it gets full we’ll take the party upstairs 😆

vbob
        Participant

Hey,another Bob, and this one lives in the attic too!!!
            Maybe he’s got DDS stuff upstairs!!

‘V’Bob

vbob
            Participant

Hey,I wunder if Gene’s fry cook’s name is Sponge _ _ _ ?????

‘V’Bob

vbob
                Participant

Hey,I herd they did some remodeling at Gene’s and the carpenters name is Builder_ _ _ !!!

‘V’ Bob

vbob
                    Participant

Hey,
                        We can have some fun too, while in our Bob corner, play that game _ _ _ for apples!!!

‘V’Bob

vbob
                        Participant

Hey,
                            Maybe BIG AL’s Toy box can bring a motor inside on a stand and do some dry hops for the family!!!

‘V’Bob

dino
                            Keymaster

Attention : since this is STARTING to be one of our Longest topic “Threads”..some of the “details” might have been “lost” in the conversation. just saw someone call it a ‘lunch’ ? ….So …Decided to do one of my famous “mass mailings” to make sure everybody knows whats goin on.

jpee

Could someone please E mail me the address of the get together… is it RIGHT ON Rt. 22 if not can I get an address to put in my Magellan that will get me there… (I even got lost ON the track once) Also the time to be there…

& Casey no comments from the peanut gallery) 😆

jpee @ comcast.net Thanks

dino
                                    Keymaster

4pm…Some my get there earlier….its Good ole ‘Sam’s ‘…Find it right by the tracks. on the road to the track From RT22…some knew it as Genes 1900.

skip-north

Skip & Susan North will be there!

anonymous

This sounds interesting. Hope it’s during the day so that us out of state guys can have enough time to get back.
                                                Al Baran (A/altered or B/street roadster, 1967 season). The only piece of the car that I have left is the rear deck lid with the Dover stickers on it.

vbob
                                                Participant

Hey!!
                                                    This may or may not help a lot of ODF’s!!!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

jmb442

In case you drive by the building and aren’t sure…….

Attachments:

vbob
                                                        Participant

Hey!

Now if anyone from today to January the 10th 2009 has to ask where or how or what time do I get there they can stay home, Kuss wees dunt want dem ta kome anyways!!!

‘v’Bob

billy-casey

Hey jpee … vidio bob drew a beutiful scaled map of the location . even though you were a stamford cop you will find it … remember Megellon wasn’t around so you have to do it the old fashion way and use the map … its so simple even you can do it . 😆 😆 😆 Billy

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.