"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

……..Was a brand new shiney Red Super Stock Dodge ”
        A friend just sent me these pictures. He was out walking on a dirt road near his house in this morning’s northeast snowstorm, when he noticed this car sticking out of a “rickety old garage”. It seemed funny that a Dodge would have a Chevy bowtie emblem on the trunk. Could this be The “Mystery Mopar” that Don, The Equalizer, Kauer, lifelong Chevy guy, was talking about?…Ok Mpoar guys what year -model?

Attachments:

don-kauer

WOW!!! I hope no one catches this….they might think i”m turning into a MOPAR man….Don

dino
            Keymaster

So YOU do know something about this ????? just got this too, don’t know about Mopars …what kind of engine guys ???

Attachments:

don-kauer

Dino, I don’t think that looks like a Chevy motor………Maybe we should get the expert Mr. Speed Casey on this one………………Hey If I had a car like that I’d want a large bow tie on the door with an old Camaro name inside of it………………Don……..

grover-dragct

1965 dodge motor can be a 361 to 426 is it for sale grover have 2 need one more

don-kauer

None of those two…………….Guess again………….Don,,,,,,,

grover-dragct

ti is a1965 dodge motor 383

dino
                                Keymaster

Thank you 383 -My choice ….I’m Guessing a Coronet ….right?

don-kauer

Well almost………Yes it is a 65 Coronet and the motor is not the original. It is a 440…………Not that I’ve seen it or claim to have any knowledge about it. A friend was telling me about it……………That sound good, right?…….Don…

grover-dragct

don is it for sale ? my 63 plymouth is . I like the 65 dodge call me if so . happy new year to all grover smokey

john-sachs-sr
                                            Participant
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

So YOU do know something about this ????? just got this too, don’t know about Mopars …what kind of engine guys ???

C’mon guys,Chebby ain’t never put distriublator in front. 😕 😕
                                                HAPPY NEW YEAR 😀
                                                John

don-kauer

Hi John and Happy New Year to you and Carol…………Tell you more about this when we talk………Grove, sorry not for sale……..Happy New Year to you and Smokey and your families…………….Don……..

don-kauer

Hey J.S…………………Lets dig it out……………..Don…….

dino
                                                        Keymaster

WHAT ! ? that ain’t no little ole lady from Pasadena either. Somethings up here.

thekidd312

1965 dodge like them very much i have one i put togeather 28 years ago still have tilt nose stight axle 440 4 speed. i would have said 440 that what most guys swap to. im trying to get old motor home with 413 to build for mine next. IF NOT FORD ITS GOT TO BE MOPAR.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.