"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 7 posts - 226 through 232 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Al, the front fenders are stock and I will find out where the hood came from…….I don’t remember now, it’s been awhile……..I’ll post it when I find out…………Don………

mikey

John, good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing you again, it was really good to see you at Island, shame you couldn’t have towed SP Vll up, even if just for a photo op. Stay well, and don’t be a stranger. Cass says Hi. …Mikey 😆

tomatohead
            Participant

……. like ditto what Mikey says 😀 I know I could have used those cal trac parts at the last race at Island ❗ … John you are the man the right parts the first time , smart ❗ see you at the valley in the spring ❗ ….. tomato 😀

bossguy

I hope to see John at VB’s Pizza and Beer extravaganza coming soon to a gin mill near Wingdale!

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey John, What Tomato said, “the right parts the first time” !
                        I’m sorry ! I can’t help it ! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 LOL
                        Frank…

tomatohead
                        Participant

….. hey “ROX” …who is “US at the VALLEY” ❓ 😀 …… maybe “Frank” should bring that “RED 55” to get it ready for the 3nd race 😀 …….would be nice 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Tomato, I’ll have my “55 Chevy there at the 3rd Nostalgia Drags.
                                I’ll be in the car show area. It’s going to be another great event ! 🙂
                                Frank…

Viewing 7 posts - 226 through 232 (of 232 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.