"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Watch The Mails …Roxy … Got somethig on the way to you ,Just spoted a “hole To fill” in the Bottom Photo.

don-kauer

I’m getting freakin’ cranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The car is just the BOMB!! The matching pit bike should be ready for shipping by Friday to Carolina Signworks and YES Dino will be turned loose on it…… ANYTHING goes……………Don……..

billy-casey

I’ve been checkin out those wheel wells 😉 😉

don-kauer

Oh no………Speed wants to cut the wheelwells like the 57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don-kauer

Hey…………….On a cruise in the roxrec country today a little birdie saw a red Dodge in the driveway of a well known ODF…………It was in full view……….NICE!!!!!………….Maybe the little birdie can snap some pics and we can share them on the site………….J.S. Don’t let Speed see the wheelwells…He will want to use the muffler gun again………Don……

don-kauer

Awesome John, Whudda ya think Dino?……………..Don……..

grover-dragct

hey don theirs a red 65 dodge in fremont cal ,,,,,ring a bell

don-kauer

Hey Grove, Not sure what you mean……..Give me some more info……..Don…….

grover-dragct

don read what john said …..just dont cut it up …not a fan of afx 65s

don-kauer

Grover, Sorry to tell you this but Casey sent me the templates from when he cut the wheelwells on the 57…. Shimer and myself will be citting the Mopar wheelwells tomorrow the same way. We’ll try to save the scrap that’s been cut but no promises……………………………………….Don……..

grover-dragct

don wheelwels o k dont move the rear end no …afx ..that all

don-kauer

Hey Grove, I’m just bustin’ em……….we will not cut the wheelwells or move the rear……..the car will stay pretty much stock…it will look like a 60’s S/S Dodge…just not with the right motor….J.S. would never devalue the car nor would he let me do it…..Just joking with you……………See you soon ….Don……

grover-dragct

don and john ..having fun with you also … tell john i have two front hubs .. right sides if you want one its yours… free .. put disks on my cars

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Hey cool …becoming a “group” project to get it ready for “nostalgias’ and DEBUT …at the Reunion-Danbury. Parts being offered !anybody else got stuff…John usually has things covered…Need Anything John? maybe something kicking around a Forum guys garage you can use.We got the Appearance being worked on down here .

dino
                                                            Keymaster

😆 …………And they all said :….SURE, what color? but seriously folks (John) would this be a Legal Class car ?…? if so what ? I invision a Class on the window or c pillar .

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.