"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Just burnt 4 copies of the video I took today.Everyone one looks FANTASTIC !!

‘V’

mikey

It does not get much better than excellent, and this is proof. You guys did real good. “Go get em Speed”!!
            ………………Mikey 😆

dino
            Keymaster

Who’s the owner of the 40 and the Coupe?

don-kauer

The 40 is owned by Donna’s boss who is a friend of Billys and the 32 is Kevin Dunns……Still reeling from the day 😀 😀 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Mr Kauer ! When we signed in at the Yacht Club, you didn’t use your
                        real name, did you ????? 🙂 “What a GREAT day with GREAT friends” !!
                        ps. ty js !!
                        Frank…

bossguy

Lookin good Speed!

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Here’s the Dover gang afloat on Captain Speed’s beautiful boat
                                at the Westerly Yacht Club. We could also call this the “Ship of Cools”. 🙂
                                Frank…

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

…….Back in it’s ‘Rickity Old Garage ‘….HMMMMmmmm..Popular post ! first shots of the latest trip viewed 239 times as I type this WOW

dino
                                    Keymaster

SUNDAY….SUNDAY….SUNDAY……See the debut of the long awaited SUPER PUMPKIN SEVEN…..live and running at the 20th annual Dover Reunion …see it ….hear it ….FEEeeeeeeeeeeeeLLL the power.

don-kauer

Well “hats off” to the SP7 crew……The old girl walked away with some show honors and everyone loved it….It was a “roller coaster” build that turned out better then expected…….Great job : John, Lloyd, Donnie, Walter,Dino, Jay, Frank Lupo at Dynamic Trans, Dave Pitch, Ronnie Orsino, John Di (oil pan) and anyone that I’ve forgotten Etc. Etc. Etc…………….It was fun being with you guys through this entire build and seeing the Dodge turn into a nice bracket car……….I’m walking away from this and anything else going on to what I hope will be greener pastures…I will be spending more time with my family and friends, working at my small VW/Audi repair shop, doing the bikes on Ebay and in the background will be a new project that is already in the works….No partners, no outside work……….An inside project just like the old days to show myself that I can still do it as I’ve done many times before….A Home build………..The next time anyone sees me at a race or a show will be with my new project 😀 😀 😀 ………….No more hanging out at a car show or visiting at the track…….I’m driving or I”m not there!!!!!!!!!!My last spectator event was Sunday……….This is the real ” LAST WALTZ ” 😀 😀 😀

hvy70ss
                                            Participant

Hi Don,
                                                I know you won’t remember me, but back in the ’80’s I almost bought your Malibu C/SM. This had to be before you lettered it if my memory is right. Lee Valentine and Dennis (Speed Parts Center) gave me the tip your car was for sale back then. I was a big fan of Modified Production as a kid at Dover and Super Modified was just getting going in the ’80’s. But, typically, I had bigger dreams than my wallet would allow so I had to pass on your car. Anyway…GREAT job on Super Pumpkin 7!! So…after reading your last post, should Dino and I expect to see you in a race car at our event at Island?? That would be cool. I know how you feel about being a “spectator”. Either way,hope to see ya @ Island for the race.

Bobby Smith

don-kauer

Hi Bobby…….Don’t think I’ll have this project done much before March 2011……I don’t think I’ll make the Dover race…It would be another spectator event for me and I always walk away feeling down with no car again……I’m going to pass on this one but If I’m not in the obituaries I’ll be running again for the 2011 season and it will be, like all my past rides, a bowtie car 😀 😀 😀 …..By the way Bobby that Malibu was my best car and I only had it for one season….What an ill opportune time to run out of money…….Now to the Site Adm.. 🙄 …….Oh Dino!! Why must you edit my posts?…..I only speak the truth……. 😕

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ehhhhhhh… We Know …keep it cool .

dino
                                                        Keymaster

ROXREC posted this at Team Check-in today…
                                                            “Despite our best efforts, there just wasn’t enough time and money to get SP VII race ready. I Let Mr.Speed know this morning – he understands – and he is all psyched to get to Island!”
                                                            ………………Wish There was a Good Dover “Genie” that could change this around ….would be great to find a way to get it there just to display it with Billy ……I know, I know…. “things happen” ,our School Teacher would Quote “the Best laid plans of mice & Men…” but I ain’t hearing any fat lady singing yet .Someone Said “It ain’t Dover Til Its Over”. Well I can dream. . . theres always ‘Next Week’

alan-heady

who made the hood and front fenders . need there name and phone #

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.