"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Looking good John 😎 😎 😎 Question; how you getting it to track? Do you have a trailer?

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Nice …looks JUST like a period Dover car Now…welcome aboard Fred and Kenny! ….lets hear that baby fire up!

dino
            Keymaster

just to remind you guys . . . . .Dec 31…”A Freind Sent Me Some Pictures of this old dodge ,during a snowstorm . . .”

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

John I have one left and would love for you to put it on the car.

Pat

bossguy

Looks Awesome John! Now if the wheelbase was altered LOL

mikey

This will probably sound silly, but the car is truly a work of art. That thing is “SWEET”!!! …………Mikey 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

WE see it …want to Hear it !…How ’bout one of those quickie YouTube things like the Surfin Bird at Dover Fest ???? please Huh huh Please ❓ .

hvy70ss
                                Participant

Wow!! This is the first time seeing this project car. Awesome work and dedication. Bill will be proud I’m sure. Looks like this year we’ll have to set up a pit area just for Dover period correct cars. Again, great job guys!! Any chance of some early test/tune before the Dover race??

Bobby Smith
                                    …………..Yo Bob…you’re a little late here…been goin on since Jan . You need some time off ! [edit-dino]

don-kauer

Well today was a milestone day………..The Mystery Mopar AKA SP 7 is running and it sounds real good….As I told Shimer today ” it doesn’t sound like a Mopar” 😆 😆 😆 but that’s because Chevy guys built the motor 😀 Way to go RCE Machine….Lloyd Reilly and Donnie Carroll did one hell of a job!!!!!!!! It’s done enough to load and unload on the trailer and that is exactly what it is doing at 8:45 AM tomorrow on a day trip for viewing by Mr. Speed Casey in R.I…………….It will be unloaded at the Yacht club where Billy keeps his boat and Mr. Speed will check it out, start it and move it around a bit…….We will have plenty of pics posted for everyone….Billy’s guests will be John Shimer, Lloyd Reilly, Donnie Carroll, V-Bob, Frank M. and me……V-Man is off to Tasca Ford to purchase his new AA/S 9 sec. Mustang after the festivities 😆 😛 😛 😛 …………….Should be a great day 😀 😀 😀 ……..Don………………..PS…A suprise mystery “high roller” guest will also be there…..

patina
                                        Participant

Hey John Friday Sept 10 is an open rental day up at the Valley I’m going to go up for this. Its $70. for as many runs as you can make call and reserve a place.

Pat

dino
                                            Keymaster

COOL …The Super Pumpkin 7 visits it’s inspiration with a running Motor…watch out –“Speed” will want to break it in ….”High Roller” Don?…Send phone pics if poss.I’ll post ’em right up in the “Rickity” topic

dino
                                                Keymaster

Same Day Coverage!…Just In To DDS News Central…..Super Pumpkin 7 ON ROUTE to R.I. for “TECH INSPECTION ” by Casey.Still in Ct. on interstate with “Mystery Crew “in Suberban Tow Vehicle and Mopar In Tow. “first ‘Time Out’ in Public For the car”…Getting Funny looks from confused motorists..Old Grey Haired Farts with Very Bright Car .More Breaking News as we recieve it.

mikey
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Same Day Coverage!…Just In To DDS News Central…..Super Pumpkin 7 ON ROUTE to R.I. for “TECH INSPECTION ” by Casey.Still in Ct. on interstate with “Mystery Crew “in Suberban Tow Vehicle and Mopar In Tow. “first ‘Time Out’ in Public For the car”…Getting Funny looks from confused motorists..Old Grey Haired Farts with Very Bright Car .More Breaking News as we recieve it.

I know who the “mystery guest” is. Shimer called me last night and we talked for a while. Speed will be happy as pig in a mud puddle!! I really hope he improves enough to make Island. Good luck Speed. …………….Mikey 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Latest Report From Kauer & V-Bob. The Car was the hit of the marina…Unloaded …Fired it up and Billy Drove It around to “break It In “. The Crew hung out on Billys boat…consumed adult beverages and had lunch .All kinds of ‘spectators’ all over it …Some that ran Dover!. Billy’s surprise guest was FRED EGLOFF! V-Bob made a video and many photos takn .Kool -Dover Guys ‘together again’….

don-kauer

We’re home……. The mopar is resting in Roxbury…Spoke with Billy and Donna about 10 minutes ago…..They were thrilled as was everyone there…This was one of my best days this year.. 😀 ..J.S. is loading the pics as we speak so give him a little time…Lots of editing……Stay tuned………Don……… 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.