"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

KIDD …that thing “on The Road”? or racable ? be cool to post a photo !

don-kauer

J.S. told me he went by the old garage and saw some boxes of parts in with the Mopar………..He said they looked like GM boxes and one had Casey Engineering written on it…………Wow could it be a Chevpar or a Moparlet……..Strange things going on it the Rickety “ole” Garage……………………Don………

billy-casey

Hay John … Who’s the old guy sittin in the car … must be your grandfather , 😆 😆 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Grampa Don !

dino
                    Keymaster

Don said over here—> http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1972
                        “Just saw an artists proof af the Mystery Mopar with Casey Engineering lettered on it…………Billy used to use the 440 blocks for boat anchors when he was Harbormaster in Mamaronmeck and now he is involved with one…….What’s up with that Billy McB………..Don……….”

Hey …That thing needs some lettering the “old” way .

don-kauer

Dino, Just got the phone with J.S. and he told me what you did today……..Awesome…………we’re keeping it all in the family………………..Go MOPAR with the BOW TIES……………………….Don

vbob
                            Participant
                                don-kauer

Hey Bob, Looking foward to seeing you guys soon..Worked at Mystery Mopar Racing for a while Sat. with John..It ‘s looking good….Different subject: I was in country earlier than you and our “funny money” was called “Chits”…..Never saw yours……..Peace through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER…………….Don……..

dino
                                    Keymaster

Billy …off topic but just talked to Gary Gardner .On here as user name ‘BIGBLOCK’ (all caps)……he wanted to know who won when you raced the VW I/Gasser primed -chopped top …said he thought it went all 4 off the ground through the lights. Oh- Hats look cool !

billy-casey

Hi everyone … the VW beat me … he actually went over my hood , another inch he would’ve been in my windshield . blew out both front tires when I locked up the front brakes … what a ride that was … thank God he wasn’t hurt . that was in 1972

don-kauer

Billy, These are the guys I told you about………Gary and his brother Butch (Oliver)..They are from where Cristfield St. and Scarsdale Rd. meet..Juana St. They know you…………………………….Gary was on my pit crew for about 5 or 6 years and then went on his own and ran Stock Elim….Butch is friends with Al Piccarillo and has a 67 chevelle that Al painted. That was actually my car and I sold it to him………..Have fun tomorrow and I’ll call you late afternoon……….Don…

don-kauer

Agent 66 has some info that 2 ODF members were in a secret meeting in Rhode Island today…………Infiltration shows that one member is from Connecticut, has an awesome collection of hot rods and is friends with Smoky……The other, a well known DDS racer from the Rhode Island area and likes the color Orange……………………What’s up? ………….Stay tuned…….

billy-casey

Hay Don … If Gary and Butch were on your pit crew for that long they sure learned what NOT to do 😆 😆 😆 … Billy

don-kauer

You really know how to hurt a guy Billy McB……..I think I will put training wheels on that bike………..Don……

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Hmmmmm…Now I get it …Mystery Mopar a ‘Nostalgia Drags “project with ‘Equalizer’ Kauer at the wheel of a Mopar with a bow-tie AND …….Ridin ‘shotgun’ is the SPIRIT OF THE SUPER PUMPKIN ,legendary Dover Gasser ! now thats quite a conglomeration, all rolled up into one . could it be a legal Gasser ? Hey Sweden ! Start a fund to Ship that Bad-bay over here for Sept ! Drake …whats the container rates lately ??..Talk about magazine coverage!.At least Island is close to the Jersey Docks…..we can dream, can’t we ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.