Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES!!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES!!

Viewing 9 posts - 406 through 414 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    john-sachs-sr
    Participant

😀 😀 😀

tomblake
        Participant

Mikey….Great to hear you are doing well. The car sounds about ready and I bet you are looking forward to taking it out for testing.

babycakes
            Participant

MIKEY ! “GREAT” to hear from ya finally!!! All us ODFer’s hoping you get well soon,and most of all, missed hearing from ya,good buddy! If at all possible,we’d “LOVE” to see ya,at this year’s ‘Dover’ Event,at the ‘Valley’, don’t worry about not being able to bring your ‘Willys’ ! WE WANT YOU !!! Take it a day at a time, and with a little bit of luck, maybe some high 9’s with that ‘new’
                Chevy ‘heart’, in your Willys this year!!!! Wishing you a ‘fast’ recovery Mikey!!! 😉 🙂 Mr.Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Welcome back home Brother ❗ We’re all glad that you’re feeling better. Like Pete
                    said, one step at a time. Just happy that you’re up and running again. Love ya ❗

Frank… 😎

kman
                    Participant

Go Git’ Em’ Mikey… stay well….

dino
                        Keymaster

…always Welcome !

Attachments:

mikey

Knowing that most of you know that I`ve been fighting colon cancer, the doctors say the cancer is gone!! The problem now is that they feel any further surgery would be very dangerous because of my breathing problems [COPD] so I guess I will just live with the bag and make the best of it!! I will now start to get my health and stamina back on track, and work on the Willys. I purchased two new front runners, then some asshole stold my slicks, my bad, left the car in the driveway as I have done several times. My friends in Connecticut, the Rikity Racers, [you know who you are 🙄 ] got me two new rear tires. Man, it’s good to have friends. I love all you guys!!! :mrgreen:

john-sachs-sr
                                Participant

Mikey,
                                    😀 😀
                                    Take your time, and do what you have to do. Health is the main priority.
                                    John

babycakes
                                    Participant

MIkey…we’re ‘ALWAYS’ thinking of ya, your ‘one hellava friend’ we are proud to know,and respect!!! It is what it is Mikey, and
                                        keep that ‘positive’ attitude, my friend!!!! 😉 🙂 Pete.

Viewing 9 posts - 406 through 414 (of 414 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.