SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Misc Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

• This topic has 131 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by patina.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer
    • Total Posts: 1178

Hats off to you guys in the South……..The white crap is falling again.Yesterday and today, only today we have some more fun mixed with it……40 MPH winds and below O wind chills………..I hate this S—!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it’s only Jan. ……….Don…………..

anthonyc
    • Total Posts: 120

Bring on the global warming already ! Or is it climate change, or whatever it is,sick and tired of cleaning it up.

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11491

Coldest yet down here…17…saw on weather Channel ,we’re all in a ‘deep freeze’…Florida too…John, Rich, Maso,mikey,? got your long johns on ?

tomblake
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1326

It was forecast to be 28 last night here in Lakeland Florida but don’t think it got that cold, stayed in the nice warm bed. Forecast to be 28 for the next couple of nights but that’s lots better than the snow up north.

dino
    Keymaster

INSERT PHOTO OF SNOW ON MUSTANG 😆

tomblake
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1326

It was cold last night.

don-kauer

Now this white crap is blowing sideways…………………….About 4″ down here in lower Litchfield Co. Ct…………………………..I’m so f—— bored with not much to do in this crap that iI cut off my pony tail today………………………CRAAAAAAAAP…………………..Don………..

don-kauer

S— is up to 5 plus inches with 8″ to 10″ drifts………Hellllllllllpppppppppppppp…………Don…….

john-sachs-sr
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 430

So fricken cold here today,50 degrees,had to stay in the house all day with the heat on. 😡
    Supposed to reach high 30’s tonight.Selling house,moving to Argentina………… 🙄
    John

mikey
    • Total Posts: 1399

😆 It is a little chilly here in Kissimmee, but not enough for” long johns” Dino. Besides, I’m only 5’7, I gotta where “short johns”! 😮 😮 I just put on the sweats, and stay inside!! 😆 Mikey

jackman
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 76

Here in Ulster County N.Y. it was 18 degrees all day light side ways snow all day ind still going now,,,,,,,,,,,,

staying-alive
    • Total Posts: 34

It’s cold here in Charleston S.C. 41 today and in the low 20’s tonight.
    Moved south to keep warm. 😮
    What’s going on ❓

Fred Rodriguez
    Staying Alive Racing

don-kauer

Hey John……Don’t know if I can put up with another year of this s–t………Still snowing and to round out a lovely day the 4WD in my Blazer just took a dump so now I can’t even plow when it stops………..It sucks to be me………..Don…

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295
    quote TomBlake:

It was forecast to be 28 last night here in Lakeland Florida but don’t think it got that cold, stayed in the nice warm bed. Forecast to be 28 for the next couple of nights but that’s lots better than the snow up north.

Many of you up north don’t realize that here in Florida we have no insulation in our buildings so, if it’s 28 degrees outside, then it’s 28 degrees inside too. I keep an electric blanket.

Another thing… stock up on orange juice from your supermarket because the price is going up again…!

dino
    Keymaster

I’m no biulder…But wouldn’t insulation HELP your Air conditioning Bill ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.