SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Hats off to you guys in the South……..The white crap is falling again.Yesterday and today, only today we have some more fun mixed with it……40 MPH winds and below O wind chills………..I hate this S—!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it’s only Jan. ……….Don…………..

anthonyc

Bring on the global warming already ! Or is it climate change, or whatever it is,sick and tired of cleaning it up.

dino
            Keymaster

Coldest yet down here…17…saw on weather Channel ,we’re all in a ‘deep freeze’…Florida too…John, Rich, Maso,mikey,? got your long johns on ?

tomblake
                Participant

It was forecast to be 28 last night here in Lakeland Florida but don’t think it got that cold, stayed in the nice warm bed. Forecast to be 28 for the next couple of nights but that’s lots better than the snow up north.

dino
                    Keymaster

INSERT PHOTO OF SNOW ON MUSTANG 😆

tomblake
                        Participant

It was cold last night.

don-kauer

Now this white crap is blowing sideways…………………….About 4″ down here in lower Litchfield Co. Ct…………………………..I’m so f—— bored with not much to do in this crap that iI cut off my pony tail today………………………CRAAAAAAAAP…………………..Don………..

don-kauer

S— is up to 5 plus inches with 8″ to 10″ drifts………Hellllllllllpppppppppppppp…………Don…….

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant

So fricken cold here today,50 degrees,had to stay in the house all day with the heat on. 😡
                                        Supposed to reach high 30’s tonight.Selling house,moving to Argentina………… 🙄
                                        John

mikey

😆 It is a little chilly here in Kissimmee, but not enough for” long johns” Dino. Besides, I’m only 5’7, I gotta where “short johns”! 😮 😮 I just put on the sweats, and stay inside!! 😆 Mikey

jackman
                                            Participant

Here in Ulster County N.Y. it was 18 degrees all day light side ways snow all day ind still going now,,,,,,,,,,,,

staying-alive

It’s cold here in Charleston S.C. 41 today and in the low 20’s tonight.
                                                    Moved south to keep warm. 😮
                                                    What’s going on ❓

Fred Rodriguez
                                                    Staying Alive Racing

don-kauer

Hey John……Don’t know if I can put up with another year of this s–t………Still snowing and to round out a lovely day the 4WD in my Blazer just took a dump so now I can’t even plow when it stops………..It sucks to be me………..Don…

maso
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote TomBlake:

It was forecast to be 28 last night here in Lakeland Florida but don’t think it got that cold, stayed in the nice warm bed. Forecast to be 28 for the next couple of nights but that’s lots better than the snow up north.

Many of you up north don’t realize that here in Florida we have no insulation in our buildings so, if it’s 28 degrees outside, then it’s 28 degrees inside too. I keep an electric blanket.

Another thing… stock up on orange juice from your supermarket because the price is going up again…!

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I’m no biulder…But wouldn’t insulation HELP your Air conditioning Bill ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.