SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks …The guys up north will throw snow balls at ya thev’e kept in the freezer just for you …the next time they see you…watch out for a sunami 😆

tomatohead
        Participant

Those guys in the “KEY WEST” piture look much better 😎 then what my yard looked like last friday 😯 ❗ we got power back sunday nite ❗ ……. we have a generator Thank God 😀 ………… I wonder if the Super Pumpkin team got any snow over the “HILL” 😆 ………………………………. tomato

Attachments:

mikey

Hey Tomato, I like picture #3 the best. But picture #1 would make a nice Christmas card. It reminds me of New Windsor, Newburgh, and Beacon, and the reason I moved to Florida. Bet that generator is worth it’s weight in gold, I’ve had one forever. A 5550watt, and will run the whole house including the a/c. They are a must have here in Florida. Hope to see you maybe in Wingdale if I’m in N.Y. then, but definitely in September, and hopefully with a car to race. 😆 😎 ……………………..Mikey 😆

don-kauer

Tomato……….I have the same generator………….You don’t need all the extention cords…..Get a heavy duty cord that will reach from the generator to the electric dryer plug outlet….Male end on both ends…Plug in to the 220 line on the generator and into the dryer outlet….Make sure your main is off and all your breakers first…Then Just turn on the ones that you need………..It works for me…………Don…….

dino
                    Keymaster

Yankee Racer Ingenuity …excellent..To the Dryer? who would have thought…T-heads beer cooler works Too ! Got 17 days to go for Dover Fest…When does this junk end? JUST SNOWED HERE LAST NIGHT-2 inches …melted off roads by morning BUT …We got the 5 am phone call -No School ..icy roads in outlying county roads..and every body said -DUH.

tomatohead
                        Participant

…. “DON” …… yes on the backfeeding power in threw the outlet 😀 , just have to wait for the next time we lose power to try IT 😆

patina
                            Participant

Mater; MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE MAIN BREAKER BEFORE YOU PLUG IN THAT GENERATOR.

Pat

tomatohead
                                Participant

………. Pat , Yes on the turn the main service breaker off FIRST 😀 ……………….. tomato ❗

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…………. MAN the Suns out again ❗ …….. cars OUT too ❗ ……………..

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

65 down here 😆

bobrizzi

Dino we hit 52 up here in NEW YORK A HEAT WAVE~~~

patina
                                                Participant

Took the snow tires off the wifes car this morning, sure sign its going to snow tonight in NY

Pat

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.