SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Antny ! I’M An honorary Italian! “DINO” My choice for nickname got from Dean Martin .

dino
        Keymaster

I’m seeing some BAD reports for you guys in N.Y. on TV …Closed I -84 ? hey Tomato …get out the camera ….Brian -hows it up there ? …Patina …Fishkill…Westchester ..Danbury…Stamford…Jersey-Penn. .whats happening. ?

grover-dragct

dino today is the smokeys birthday….75….and going strong……p s randy thankyou again for every …grover

maso
                Participant
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Antny ! I’M An honorary Italian! “DINO” My choice for nickname got from Dean Martin .

You should be… Dino Lorenzi from now on.

bobrizzi
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Dean Martin my kind of Italian COOL & LOVED HIS BEVERAGES……..

patina
                        Participant

No snow (to speak of) here in Red Hook. Just got back from Windham, I waved the white flag after being on one road 1 mile long and taking 50 minutes. Hunter is closed NO POWER. They have had 5 ft of snow.

Pat

bobrizzi
                                quote patina:

No snow (to speak of) here in Red Hook. Just got back from Windham, I waved the white flag after being on one road 1 mile long and taking 50 minutes. Hunter is closed NO POWER. They have had 5 ft of snow.

Pat

Pat, Putnam County over a foot and we had no power last night.

hvy70ss
                                Participant

DINO….DINO…I say salute to DINO, all the DINO’S that weathered this NorEaster!! Hold those drinks high! Just got power back after 33 hours out. temps below freezing. Rigged up a patch cord from my little generator (2200 watt for drag racing), wired it to my boiler control and had 2 zone heat for 10 hours. Remember McGyver??? Last report…140,000 STILL have no power in Orange ,Ulster and Dutchess. I was told by our utility some will not be back up until March 2nd!! Keep our local ODF’s in mind..some may be suffering.

Bobby Smith

patina
                                    Participant

Newburgh 2 ft and still no power. I think I am going to dig out my generator and try to fire it up, it hasn’t run in 5 yrs.

Pat

bobby-s

Here on rte 6 & 312 area
                                            Carmel, Brewster,
                                            only about 5 to 7″
                                            but go about 3 miles towards Kent
                                            Mahopac & Dutchess
                                            WOW 10″ +,
                                            that 84 closer one report was
                                            from ext 17, Putnam Dutchess line
                                            almost all the way to PA line,
                                            there was a caller on ch 2 news
                                            yesterday morning news that
                                            was stuck on 84 since 7pm
                                            thurs night.

the guys from campuss called yesterday
                                            mid morning, Yorktown Hts was already
                                            15″ +, totaled out at 18″.

lights blinked around here,
                                            but around here we DODGED another BIG one,

was gonna to see if that Nash Metro was still for sale?? 😆

Bobby S.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Wow…How ’bout Conn….Ok ? Is Video Bob out making snow angels? ODFs all over from Hawaii to east coast feeling Junk weather…Even Oregon down thru Ca. getting Sunami Warning .ODFs in all these locations…Have to Check with New Zealand Guys.

dino
                                                Keymaster

http://weather.weatherbug.com/NY/Poughkeepsie-weather/weather-cams/local-cams.html?zcode=z6286&camera_id=WHART

Cool…Live ‘weather Cams” all over northeast. Click on “Next Cam” takes awhile to see all …also some buttons under that -find Play /pause to activate ‘live’ coverage.

bobby-s

Ct is V Bob’s area 😮
                                                        hope he is wearing something
                                                        with a Dover Drag Strip logo 😉
                                                        this way the officials know where to bring him

he will be hard to see in the snow
                                                        with the White & gray Hair, 😆 😆
                                                        if he is playing in the snow..

dino
                                                        Keymaster

From what I saw on the Weather Cams…Ct not that bad…You guys in Hudson Valley -another story.No power…no computer -no news. Unless ya got a battery laptop with sat. connection .

digger

digger here,reporting in, no snow in key west, i,ll keep my eyes open if i see any i,ll report back

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.