SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

that “snow blower” is too much 😀 …… it must REALLY snow where he is 😆

bobby-s

here is the vehicle for all our ODF’s 😮
            in SUNNY Fla, and the Carolinas` 😀
            perfect for going for the needed Milk & Bread run, 🙄

Attachments:

bobby-s

last picture

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

No that is the COOOLEST THING I HAVE SEEN. Bobby can you send me those pictures. And when are you coming up for lunch or you want me to come down. I’m going to Gunn;s tomorrow for lunch. I do more eating than working.

Pat

don-kauer

Well here we are again………6 or 7″ of the white S–T has fallen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don-kauer

Cool Nash………How much?

bobrizzi

Dino SNOW …. SNOW…. AND MORE SNOW…. They just showed on TV skidsville everywhere and more tomorrow. How is it down there ? My snow blower just went maybe I can get that Kauer guy down from Conn.God must have a sense of humor as I am typing this they just said on the TV over a foot of snow in Milford Conn. I guess I can not get Kauer. RIZ~~

dino
                                Keymaster

Me and the rest of the Carolina Dover transplant guys just fine ! little cold but no white stuff….Brian M. checked in from Kingston…third day of NO school. Riz …Kauer and the SP7 crew in NEW Milford…The Stamford guys must be getting hammered too.

bobrizzi

Dino no snow down there, thanks for rubbing it in…… One good thing I do not have to leave the house anymore just surf the net (YEAH AN OLD ITALIAN ON A SURFBOARD COME ON KAUER) Riz~~

dino
                                        Keymaster

Thats A picture ! Old Italian On Surfboard….Or old Italian on Italian Bread…. Or Old Italian on Snow Sled …or Old Italian on Snow …Or Snow on Itailian…Or Italian Under Snow …Or Don’t Eat Yellow Snow ….Or Mellow Yellow …Or Say goodnight Bob …Video Bob …All the Bobs….and especially Bob Rizzo.

don-kauer

No snow here yet….Riz we are in the New Milford area and it’s just rain ,for now….A lot of the white crap still around…A couple of days ago 7″ and last week 10″…..Tomorrows weather says snow, but not how much yet….Did you see my post on race car shopping? I need a bracket car for a friend……….Check it out………..Don……

bobrizzi
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Thats A picture ! Old Italian On Surfboard….Or old Italian on Italian Bread…. Or Old Italian on Snow Sled …or Old Italian on Snow …Or Snow on Itailian…Or Italian Under Snow …Or Don’t Eat Yellow Snow ….Or Mellow Yellow …Or Say goodnight Bob …Video Bob …All the Bobs….and especially Bob Rizzo.

Dino Do not make me laugh the next reply is to that Kauer guy…… RIZZ WITH AN I

bobrizzi
                                                        quote donkauer:

No snow here yet….Riz we are in the New Milford area and it’s just rain ,for now….A lot of the white crap still around…A couple of days ago 7″ and last week 10″…..Tomorrows weather says snow, but not how much yet….Did you see my post on race car shopping? I need a bracket car for a friend……….Check it out………..Don……

Don I got 3 big block Chevelles sitting in garages at my house.I told Billy I think it is a “REMEMBER THEN THING” my sons laugh when I drive because I drive so slow and only go the Bronx and can not drive at night because I CAN NOT SEE A THING…. Riz~~ (is there a Miford,Conn or Milford,NJ maybe I heard it wrong ,to much wine)

anthony-terenzio
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Dino
                                                            Do you know whats black and blue all over and float’s down the east river —— people who tell Italian joke’s

bobrizzi

MAN I LOVE THIS SITE !!!! Where else can you get a good laugh,talk to a bunch of cool guys (except Kauer) knowing that tomorrow morning when you wake up you got to shovel it…….

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.