SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Well the white crap has finally stopped and it is mid to high 20’s with some sun working its way in………….Thank you God…………….Hope all of you have good weather today………………..Don…….

maso
        Participant
            quote dinotheweirdo:

I’m no biulder…But wouldn’t insulation HELP your Air conditioning Bill ?

Probably would but everywhere I see has jalousy ( Sp…? ) windows too.

tomatohead
            Participant

28 degrees in FLA. …….. HHHMMMMMM ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ mite as well stay in NY 😀 ❗ I think its was -3 or -5 degrees the other morning up here WITH the wind chill factor ……………. Do we ready need the wind chill factor 😀 ❓ or the wind ❗ for that matter ❗ ……………… I was in the Bronx this morning delievering a load of cement and it was Freakin’ Frezzzzzzzzzzzzzzin’ 😮 the wind was blowin’ like a muther’ ………… it aint over for a while Jan. …… Feb. …… Mar. ………………………………. Sept. 25th … Sept. 26th count down is on ………………………

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

T-sicle that date became Unavailable for Drags …I’m working on it .

tomblake
                    Participant

Bad ice storm hits central Florida. It lasted till almost 10:00 am this morning. 😆

Attachments:

maso
                        Participant

He’s not kidding folks. I haven’t been this cold in South Florida in my 33 years here. You should stock up on Orange Juice because the price will go up. My thermomiter is your leading indicator, the orange crops will be devastated.

staying-alive

Take up Tomato juice and add a little Vodka. This should keep you warm

tomblake
                                Participant

Hay Staying Alive…., did you ever race at the Walterboro airport when it was a dragstrip?
                                    I did when I lived in Summerville SC. Ran D/S with a 69 Camaro and the A/MSP car

billy-casey

Hi Tom , Billy here . thanks for the tip on OJ , but I stocked up on scotch and ran out of money , now I have to wait for the next SS check to come , and by then there will be no OJ … Oh well … 😆 😆 😆 It’s hard to beleive I used to work outdoors in this kind of crap

tomblake
                                        Participant

Billy….Your next Super Stock check and I thought you ran gassers. 😆 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

Digger had the right idea..Think he’s in Key West, til Spring returns to his upstate N.Y. home …Iv’e got frozen Rain puddles down here. Proves Al Gore is all wrong.

staying-alive

To Tom Blake

Moved to Moncks Corner (Berkeley Run) near summerville in summer of 2005 and have not raced since we moved here. Would love to see pictures of your 69.
                                                    Mine is parked next to my 87 S/P camaro in the garage.
                                                    I ran my 69 in D/MP up north and later bracket 1. Last run with it was 9-30-2001 at Lebanon. Will make the 2nd Dover annual reunion in 2010
                                                    Home track after Dover was Lebanon and Island.

Staying Alive Racing
                                                    Fred Rodriguez.

tomblake
                                                    Participant

My 69 from South Carolina. Wish I had it back again.
                                                        The picture was taken in PA.

Attachments:

staying-alive

Tom What a beauty. When i learn how to i will send you a picture of mine. R U still racing ?

Staying Alive

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Speaking of S N O W …THat Stupid stuff IS predicted for Here ! tonight into tomorrow! can ya believe it ? I’ll take photos .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.