SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

I skied today conditions are great, but I got home to a $2.79/gal oil bill 200 gallons. And a $2.85/Gal propane bill for the shop 135 gallons worth.

Pat

bobby-s

Pat

if our government had a PAIR of B—s 😳
            they might do as that e-mail that was passes around mentioned to do 😛

sell the bastards the wheat for $ 80.00+ a bushell 😀
            and other food supplies that HAVE to have 😮
            for a price that is relation to what they are ripping us off for, 😡

Bobby S.

staying-alive

The local news in Charleston is calling for some snow in the AM. and temps in the teens over the weekend. May have to cancel school tomorrow. I moved South to be warm.

StayingAlive

don-kauer

SNOW AGAIN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give us a break. Woke up to another 2″ and still falling………..CRAPPPPPPP….Don………

dino
                    Keymaster

False alarm here…Nothing…Don …Go visit Rich (M&M) And strip some Monte Carlos for Parts ! t-shirt weather there…Maybe

mikey

I have not seen snow in 20 yrs. except on TV. If it snows here in Kissimmee, what the hell do I move the
                            snow with ?? The rake, the weed wacker, the mower, or the garden shovel ?? 😮 😮 Maybe God is punishing me for something I should have done ? Na I was an Alter Boy, and we are all angels !! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
                            Mikey

tomblake
                            Participant

mikey….Kissimmee not far from Lakeland, The last snow in Lakeland we had was 1977. Watched it come down, took a picture to remember and within an hour it was gone. I actually had a snow shovel I brought from up north but never got to use it. 😀 😀

mikey

Hey Tom, I’m going to see Rich at M&M in Davie tomorrow, want to come along ?? 😯 😯 I got directions from Becky, so hopefully I won’t get lost. 😆 😆 I’m leaving at 9am. Call me if you’re interested at
                                    407-394-6830 (cell) Mikey 😀

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant
                                        quote mikey:

Hey Tom, I’m going to see Rich at M&M in Davie tomorrow, want to come along ?? 😯 😯 I got directions from Becky, so hopefully I won’t get lost. 😆 😆 I’m leaving at 9am. Call me if you’re interested at
                                        407-394-6830 (cell) Mikey 😀

Bring a heavy coat. 😮 😮
                                        John

tomatohead
                                        Participant

……….. It used to be a nice place ……. nice and warm is what I mean 😆 …… u know FLA ❗ ……. in 1969 is when my grandparents bought a place just outside of Davie Fla, is was Sunshine Ranches , which at the time was 5 miles from Miami Hollywood Speedway ❗ and then I think MOROSO had bought it ❓ … HEY ❗ Rick ❗ is that right ❓ anyway never remember it getting that COLD down there . We used to go to the beach in Hollywood Dania FLA in Dec back then and go swinning no problem 😀 during the day and my parents and my aunt and uncle used to go to the Hi-Li at night, I guess there was some kind of $$betting$$ going on there 😎 …………. yup … nice and warm

don-kauer

Hey Dover dudes………..Been tracking the weather and a thawing trend is on the way for almost a week for the Northeast……….low 30’s tomorrow and a gradual climb to the low 40’s by Friday……..And none of the white crap……..Sachs, you better move back…………………..Don……..

john-sachs-sr
                                                Participant
                                                    quote donkauer:

Hey Dover dudes………..Been tracking the weather and a thawing trend is on the way for almost a week for the Northeast……….low 30’s tomorrow and a gradual climb to the low 40’s by Friday……..And none of the white crap……..Sachs, you better move back…………………..Don……..

Yeah rightttttttttttttttttt.Our thaw,this week,should put us in the 70’s 😆 for the Cyclepalooza party,and drag races,at Palm Beach Raceway next weekend. 😉
                                                    John 🙂

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        Look close and you can see ice on the pond!!
                                                        Yes,no ??
                                                        ‘V’

dino
                                                        Keymaster

…………………go to your room

don-kauer

Hey, V Bob is my homey so I’m going to my room too……..Don….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.