Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Roxrec, Don< Patina and 39 Chevy what are you guys doing composing your thoughts. I’m the only one who posted anything in the past hour.

bossguy

Are ya feelin like the Maytag repairman Pat?

patina
            Participant

Yeah! Bossguy I was supposed to include YOU in that list. See Dino I check the bottom line “Who’s online”

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

hi

bobrizzi

Dino etc,etc, (and even that Kauer guy) This Italian is always on line what else is there to do …… Woah ! hold on The Wife is calling:QUESTION DO YOU WANT WINE WITH YOUR DINNER ? See you guys later Riz~~

don-kauer

😆 😆 ……………Hey my new signoff will be FTNHRA 😎

bobrizzi

HA ! HA! HA! KAUER CAN’T SHOOT THE…. RIGHT NOW CALLING THE IRISH GUY …… NOT HOME !!!! WILL TRY TOMORROW MUST BE OUT LOOKING FOR A 69′ CAMARO OR A 57′ Riz~~

don-kauer

Actually he’s looking for a 40 Ford……………………..That bone was good but I ate too much dinner 😆 😆 ………………………….FTNHRA………

tomatohead
                                    Participant

………… I had lots of “Wine” with my dinner last nite 😀 ….. lots of spaghetti and meatballs 😀 …. Just ask “Casey” he will tell ya Id rather make “the sauce” then make tech 😆 ❗ ……………….. who’s on line ……………………….who’s on first ❓ No Who’s on second 😀 ❗ What’s on first 😆

bobrizzi
                                            quote donkauer:

Actually he’s looking for a 40 Ford……………………..That bone was good but I ate too much dinner 😆 😆 ………………………….FTNHRA………

Don I know about the 40′ Ford ……. Billy told me about building a CASEY CLONE………I MEAN CAR…….

don-kauer

Wake up you dummies!!!!!!!!!I’m out here for 2 hours waiting……………………….. 😆 😆

patina
                                                Participant

Don been on since 6:30AM. Why don’t you get ahold of Roxrec he is coming up on Thursday to take a shop tour here and then eat lunch (it’s all about the food). Brother Mike will be here also, trying to get hold of Bobby S. maybe he will read this.

Pat

don-kauer

Thanks Pat, I have work the rest of the week but I will take a rain check on that..I’d like to come up there…….Don….

bobby-s

Pat

all set,,,, 😉
                                                            will have – a -tha NAPINEA` 😮
                                                            in-a-tha` pocket’ 😛

patina
                                                            Participant

Cool!

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.