Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Shimers taking a Budget Break…Put the For sale stuff in Duh->For Sale…. Magizines packed & Go out Mon AM…and It’s Mikey Not Mickey -he ain’t no mouse …more like a moose. No laptop or computer access right away…he will check in from a family members hook=up.Don never plays nice… GUYS, Pats got a FREE ENGINE ! that would fit a S-10 right?

patina
        Participant

Yes it will fit an S-10 but it came out of a full size 2wd standerd shift. I know where for sale goes but I was on-line and on a roll. Be nice or I’ll move into your neighborhood and with the amount of stuff I have propert values will plummet

Pat
            ……Nope .fit right in here ! you should see the crap these hill-billys stock pile on their front lawn!

dino
            Keymaster

Welcome to the south…We Don’t throw nothin out …might need it

Attachments:

bobrizzi

Dino is that the front lawn ? Have a great weekend Riz~~~……….Not Mine …”down the road”-What property values???[dino]

bossguy

So I check in here at sunrise on Easter Sunday, Thinking Father Pasquale Linguini will be conducting Easter Service and theres nobody here, Nice…. Real Nice 😀

patina
                        Participant

Ah blessa yuos ma bambino, butta massa wusa lasta night sleepta late.

Brother Pasquale

Happy Easter to all my Dover Brethren and their families

bossguy

I guess I’m one of the 10% that never gets the word. 😳

bobrizzi

Dino I have been looking at this picture for the last couple of days,the pool,the van,the trailer,Billy’s boat and I just figured it out ….. THAT IS KAUER’S VAN AND CASEY’S NEW GARAGE COULD THAT BE THE NEW HOME OF CASEY ENGINEERING AND COULD THERE BE A PUMPKIN GROWING IN THAT GARAGE…… RIZZi~~~~

patina
                                    Participant

Okay Don suns been up nearly 2 hours, all GPS coordinates are set for Roxbury, troubles abrewing I can feel it, or is that my arthritis. North meets South, see yous latter.

Pat

don-kauer

……no sun here this morning……….just rain….Hey Pat, so glad you are coming…See you there………..Don…..

patina
                                            Participant

Didn’t say it was shining just that it was up.

Pat

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Kauer says it cold & rainy ….and they’ll be a dover guy get-together today? at the Mystery-mopar aka SP7?

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Ok….’crew’ just checked in… all accounted for, Don, V-Bob, Frank,J ohn, Pat ,at Shimers….EXCEPT mikey….”wrong way McDermott” . . . .wandering around Ct. ‘someplace’

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.