Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Misc Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

• This topic has 7,809 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by babycakes.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 7,810 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11491

Shimers taking a Budget Break…Put the For sale stuff in Duh->For Sale…. Magizines packed & Go out Mon AM…and It’s Mikey Not Mickey -he ain’t no mouse …more like a moose. No laptop or computer access right away…he will check in from a family members hook=up.Don never plays nice… GUYS, Pats got a FREE ENGINE ! that would fit a S-10 right?

patina
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2205

Yes it will fit an S-10 but it came out of a full size 2wd standerd shift. I know where for sale goes but I was on-line and on a roll. Be nice or I’ll move into your neighborhood and with the amount of stuff I have propert values will plummet

Pat
    ……Nope .fit right in here ! you should see the crap these hill-billys stock pile on their front lawn!

dino
    Keymaster

Welcome to the south…We Don’t throw nothin out …might need it

Attachments:

bobrizzi
    • Total Posts: 122

Dino is that the front lawn ? Have a great weekend Riz~~~……….Not Mine …”down the road”-What property values???[dino]

bossguy
    • Total Posts: 544

So I check in here at sunrise on Easter Sunday, Thinking Father Pasquale Linguini will be conducting Easter Service and theres nobody here, Nice…. Real Nice 😀

patina
    Participant

Ah blessa yuos ma bambino, butta massa wusa lasta night sleepta late.

Brother Pasquale

Happy Easter to all my Dover Brethren and their families

bossguy
    • Total Posts: 544

I guess I’m one of the 10% that never gets the word. 😳

bobrizzi
    • Total Posts: 122

Dino I have been looking at this picture for the last couple of days,the pool,the van,the trailer,Billy’s boat and I just figured it out ….. THAT IS KAUER’S VAN AND CASEY’S NEW GARAGE COULD THAT BE THE NEW HOME OF CASEY ENGINEERING AND COULD THERE BE A PUMPKIN GROWING IN THAT GARAGE…… RIZZi~~~~

patina
    Participant

Okay Don suns been up nearly 2 hours, all GPS coordinates are set for Roxbury, troubles abrewing I can feel it, or is that my arthritis. North meets South, see yous latter.

Pat

don-kauer
    • Total Posts: 1178

……no sun here this morning……….just rain….Hey Pat, so glad you are coming…See you there………..Don…..

patina
    Participant

Didn’t say it was shining just that it was up.

Pat

vbob
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2931

HEY

‘V’

dino
    Keymaster

Kauer says it cold & rainy ….and they’ll be a dover guy get-together today? at the Mystery-mopar aka SP7?

vbob
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2931

HEY

‘V’

dino
    Keymaster

Ok….’crew’ just checked in… all accounted for, Don, V-Bob, Frank,J ohn, Pat ,at Shimers….EXCEPT mikey….”wrong way McDermott” . . . .wandering around Ct. ‘someplace’

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 7,810 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.