Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,816 through 7,830 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    realmongo
    Participant

Wow Dino, you’ve been through quite the ordeal!
        Glad you got through it and are going to be fine now.
        The whole thing must have been really scary.

patina
        Participant

Dino glad to see you are OK. You have to slow down some.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Yeah Mong…Little weird to be in a Hospital … Like 30 years ,only went to visit or take someone to ER or be with wife having the Kids. My Josh now 23  going to Pembroke University And My daughter 20 just moved into shared apartment in Durham. She Graduated From Pembroke before my son,cause she did semesters through summers. She was accepted into UNC -Durham for Graduate  School.Smart kid. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..So Lets All get reaquainted .We all know every year we loose more Dover Guys. The most vocal on here have passed. V-Bob,Casey, & others. Social media & cell phones have taken over. SO Lets Have A roll Call . Just Say Hi in a reply so we all know you’re still alive & Kickin. Wow-Never knew I’d Say That here.

Couple of Notes – Pat…..If you’re Not running the MG.Feel free to display it .Anyone on the forum ,including You need free passes -let me know with a call …910-997-4444 or e-mail dino@doverdragstrip.com -just need an updated Mailing address to send. If anyone can put out event flyers -I’ll have them in a couple of weeks (Need Address to Send ) Also Pat .Whats with your brothers Comp Coupe??? bring that to display Too.?

“IF” you’re on Facebook …’Like’ The Dover Drag Strip Page to keep up with News And updates on event. By liking each new post should pop up on your newsfeed. I’m Gearing Up the Dover Twitter page and hitting instagram Too. I’m just Jammed here at the Shop. still doing 10 + hrs a day-7 days. Run the online Store ( http://www.dragstripsgone.com) -Sign & Truck work and all the event coordination. So when I get a break I’ll post a bunch In the new 13th Annual Dover Drags Forum heading Papasmurf just activated. The whole website needed much maint.He did like 40 + upgrades all over the place .Tech going Too Fast.I remember the Pay phone at Dover’s front gate -HA!.so ROLL CALL ! … Say Hi !

tomblake
                Participant

Sounds like you came through a rough time in good shape. Good to hear you are doing well.
                    Hi, still hear and kicking and still playing with 55 Chevys.

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant

Hey Dino, 76 still here, living in West Vero, Beach, Fl.

dino
                        Keymaster

Gene …Thought you were in Penn. When did  ya move ?

dino
                            Keymaster

Ok lets keep this going …. Check In And Give us an update Of where -how -when stuff.

seabake
                                Participant

Still here in Eastern NC.

gramdog1
                                    Participant

Dino, that was some scary sh-t. Slow down and stay well.

G-dog.

realmongo
                                        Participant

Still living in Western Mass where being so close to Lebanon Valley makes it easy for me and the wife to attend events.
                                            The kid just graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill with his PhD and is settling into an apartment close to DC where he will have his first real job.
                                            We’re thinking of selling and moving down to PA where we can be close to Carlisle and Hershey.
                                            That would also make it easy to go down to NC and visit Drake and Laura.

kman
                                            Participant

WELL NOW …. ain’t this sumthin ! …. good to hear from you all … i chatted with Dino on the phone recently … keep the good stuff goin’ my friend … as we all should do … and like you said “Just Say Hi in a reply so we all know you’re still alive & Kickin” …. soooo… HI … good to be here health issues and all … probably firing on 6 cylinders but so be it …. we are still in upstate new york about a half hour from the lebanon valley drag strip …. we missed going down to florida in 2020 but hope to make it down there this year …. miss family and friends , car shows and .. of course Bradenton drag strip … a big hello to Tom and Mary Blake … we miss you guys !!! …. AND… Good Lord Willin’ we hope to make it to the “Dover Show” in september …. till then … get and stay healthy.. be safe !! … Sue says hi ….

chuck (k man )

the pic ??? …. this ones for my dover family … salute !!!!

Attachments:
                                                tomblake
                                                Participant

K-man
                                                    Mary and I missed your visiting Florida. A couple of the cars shows we used to meet you guys at were not the same with you guys missing. Don’t let the camera get rusty.
                                                    Tom and Mary

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

i said goodbye to my HOT ROD last week. It went back to the original owner in Wisconsin after being with me for 24 years.
                                                        I kind of lost interest in these car shows and cruises after 30 plus years of participating in them. When I made the decision,
                                                        everything happened quickly. Thanks for all the memories made over the last 24 years!

Frank…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by frank-j-majauskas.
                                                        Attachments:
                                                        kman
                                                        Participant

ALWAYS a great time with the Blakes !!!!! … always … Good Lord Willin’ we see you soon ….

kman
                                                            Participant

Mr. Frank … that had to be hard my friend …. someone just got one beautiful hot rod !! … may the new owner care, respect and enjoy it … i will email you .. hope you and brother Jimmy are fine …

k and sue

Viewing 15 posts - 7,816 through 7,830 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.