Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,831 through 7,845 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

HEY OLLIE .. i click on the pics and they don’t enlarge …. just gives me a blank screen … whats up with that my bro …. what the hell am i doing wrong ???? …..

kman
        Participant

test …. AGAIN… AND AGAIN…..

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            kman
            Participant

same shit …..

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Thank you for that Mr. K Jimmy and I are OK. Jimmy is still going through chemo.
                    His treatments are spread out (time wise). I hope you and Sue are good. We’ll talk soon my friend.

Later – Frank…

tomblake
                    Participant

Frank
                        That is not an easy decision, like letting go of one in the family. I know because I sold my orange 55, the one I put together for the Dover annual races. It was a tough thing watching it being driven away by someone else. The difference here is I still have my red 55. It is still a bad feeling after all the work we both put into our 55 Chevys to see them depart.
                        Tom

tomblake
                        Participant

K-man
                            try opening in a new tab, that worked for me.

dino
                            Keymaster

Testing Something… Right Click on Photo “Open In ‘New Window ” ‘ But K-Man…at one time you broke the “code” to Post bigger ? I reached out to Papasmurf He’s like crazy busy at his full time job that requires to do extra work at home at night too.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by dino.
                                • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by dino.
                                Attachments:
                                frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Yes Tom, even though I had been thinking about selling the car for a while, it was tough letting it go.
                                    Especially after having it for 24 years. The car that broke my heart was when my first car (55 Chevy)
                                    was stolen after having it for 30 years. That 55 was never recovered. …Tom, I didn’t know that you sold
                                    your orange 55. That was a beauty! Well there’s a time for everything I guess? You and Mary be well….
                                    ps. opening image in new tab does enlarge pictures. 🙂 OR maybe NOT every time !! lol

Later – Frank…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by frank-j-majauskas.
                                    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by frank-j-majauskas.
                                    Attachments:
                                    kman
                                    Participant

Open Link In New Window … works for me …. Thank You !!!!

k

kman
                                        Participant

FLY IT PROUD !!!!

Attachments:
                                            dino
                                            Keymaster

PAT need You to Call Me ..Lost your Phone #… I’m here all the time 910-997-4444 …

dino
                                                Keymaster

Wow That Worked Just Talked PAT …See the Forum Still Works   You can always call me or send stuff to me at Carolina Signworks, 704 S.Hancock St., Rockingham,N.C. 28379 .

dino
                                                    Keymaster

NOTICE : Get The Word out . “IF” you ( Or Anybody) want to to Participate in Drag Alley ,You Must contact me by aug. 31st to get your Stuff sent . VIP Passses,etc,

..ANYONE WISHING TO PARTICIPATE (DRAG ALLEY) …Its FREE. MUST contact us with you car info and Mailing Address & Phone # SO>>> We can send you VIP Passes and be put ‘On The List” 910-997-4444 – dino@doverdragstrip.com

Attachments:
                                                        dino
                                                        Keymaster

ELIMINATOR INFO….. OUR D.O.T. Eliminator for Pre-’76 Cars .at the Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags Sept.27-28-29t Lebanon Valley Dragway…must be registered -driven in …have Street tires & Mufflers. If Faster than 13.99, A helmet is required (And always recommended anyway.) Helmet has to be Snell approved : M2010, M2015, SA2010, or SA2015 . Catch cans for radiator overflow required and all battery’s must be securely tied down. Drive shaft loop not required…only if running slicks …which you will not be.

*DOVER ‘ORIGINAL’ New- 1977 & up…YOU MUST BE PRE-ENTERED with Verification ASAP Call 910-997-4444 or E-Mail : dino@doverdragstrip.com as….a Original Dover racer or relative ( son-daughter -nephew-niece-brother or sister).We have done this for years.To Keep the ‘Family’s together..not fair to let one run and keep another out………..All Other Eliminators are PRE 76. Unless you are entered In NETO (Neto rules say must be 1979 and older to be eligible for competition.)or NODRAMA (85or older , all carbs no fuel unless factory mechanical like a fuellie vette or something similar.)… Why Some say ‘there’s new cars”…this is the reason. .

kman
                                                            Participant

Sooo … is anyone going to the Adirondack Nationals at Lake George … and/or the ‘Dover Show” at Lebanon Valley ????..

Viewing 15 posts - 7,831 through 7,845 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.