Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bobrizzi

Donnie call Casey I spoke to him this morning he said he needed a rowboat……. I am out of stock on them at the moment RIZ~~

dino
        Keymaster

This is a fun place to post ‘Sillys” ………….I’m still the shipping clerk today….Catching up on “Store” orders…..Help the cause !….Buy something 😆 So I can move on to next Dover Goodies on the list of requested Authentic Artifacts and Track Wear. V-Bob says the “Girls” need their “Spring” ensemble for race days …. and all the bald guys want hats…working on it. Don needs a Dover Dress to give Casey for their next Date, And a bunch of guys want mugs for their Geritol…Do they still make that?…..it’s now called Old Race Farts Power Drink.

don-kauer

Billy is going to try and squeeze into his old prom dress for our next dance 😆 😆 😆

masracingtd1167
                Participant

I hope he shaves his legs!

dino
                    Keymaster

You guys are Bad…Casey’s gona retaliate.

bobrizzi

I know Billy Casey 45 years and let me tell you he was the best looking Irish Girl In Roosevelt.(Kauer eat your heart out) I even voted him for the Homecoming QUEEN….. We even tried to put him in pictures…. Right Billy …..

Dino how about a Billy Casey Doll ?

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

A Bill Casey doll would scare too many children!

dino
                                Keymaster

The Bearded Lady

mikey

BRIDE of CHUCKIE??????

don-kauer

Wake up deadbeats 😆 😆 :lol:……………….. I’ve swamped the top headings just to get everyone going on this fine morning…Dino stay off here today and get somefreakin’ work done, Mikey get some sleep, Sachs get some bike work done, Casey do the dishes and vacuum the house for Donna, V Bob Sweep the area, Etc. Etc………………

bobrizzi

Nice everybody but Kauer Let’s take up a collection and send him to MEXICO……..

dino
                                                Keymaster

How can I stay off?…..Got to Baby Sit you wackos! Keep it PG ,between the guard rails….No engines running at lunch AND no speeding on the return road.

bobrizzi

Donnie just found one on AOL NEWS: GIRL STUDENT IN NEW YORK ARRESTED FOR DOODLING ON A DESK !!!!

dino
                                                        Keymaster

see what I mean? Hey….We’res Video Bob been? Real Quiet…ally ou guys must be taking advantage of nice weather gettin ER Done.

patina
                                                            Participant

Dino did the magazines go out yet?
                                                                Don play nice!
                                                                Mickey where are you?
                                                                Shimer’s quit?
                                                                For Sale brand new in boxes 14″wide by 15″dia. halibrand wheels (2) $1750.00 what I paid for them.
                                                                !993 Chevy 3/4 t 4X4 plow truck 71,000 mi. $1500.00
                                                                1999 Dodge 1/2t 4X4 plow truck 44,000 mi. $2900.00
                                                                1993 Chevy truck 4.3 V-6 engine complete FREE.

Need to clean house if I’m going to move by Dino.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.