Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 6 posts - 7,846 through 7,851 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

K-Man … Hear The Crickets ? AH … I’l be at the Dover Drags …Duh.

kman
        Participant

Yeah … kinda’ quiet here .. well … Good Lord Willin’ .. we will be there … can’t “shoot” 900 hot rods no more but i will give it my best shot …. have a safe ride !!

realmongo
            Participant

This year’s Happy Holidays from Chevrolet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

dino
                Keymaster

BULLETIN…Ca-Razy Last Two Months … So Ya Know …I’m Back In Action On the Forum… In Addition to updating Our Dover Drag Strip Facebook page . We are today-yesterday and tomorrow editting and updating the whole forum. My new IT guy Brandon is a wiz and is fixing many past ‘issues’. Crazy last two monthes involve whole family getting covid,including me…Oh …ALL OK Now. Two Snow storms down here… All the nutty economy . Since it’s inception in 2008 this forum has become the go to place for thousands of accurate Dover Historyposts & topics. We Will keep it all intact ,so folks can search out the real deal,by the actual racers that shared the facts. Unlike Social media,that everytime you post something, it rolls down off the page…..this is like a Complete library of All Dover . Hit Galleries on the home page to view All 5000+ Dover Archieved Photos. Use the search feature to find just about anything ( put in a car name-driver name or ?).You can Call me anytime 910-997-4444 (Landline-no texts) Or e-mail dino@doverdragstrip.com Iv’e Started a New Forum for the 14th annual Dover Drags,and will be adding things daily. https://doverdragstrip.com/forums/forum/nostalgia-drags/14th-annual-dover-drag-strip-nostalgia-drags-2022/

Heres the Link to our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/dover.dragstrip/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by dino.
                    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by dino.
                    kman
                    Participant

HA….. HEY EVERYBODY ….

Attachments:
                        You must be logged in to view attached files.
                        dino
                        Keymaster

Bulliten …Facebook seems to have “taken Over” .. BUT .Standby.. I’ll Post soon  All the lastest 14th Annual Dover Drags Info. And I will not take the forum “down” due to the Vast Historical data ,photos, and over 3000 topics by even guys no longer with us.The Real Storys and History will be preserved. Use search to find everything. Put in car names . Guys names,events . Remember over 5000 photos available at “Galleries” top right of home page . click on a collection by donors last nsame. thumbnails come up .click on them to enlargw. wait to load-huge files. we be doing 7 days -12 hours a a day to keep up with sign shop work the online http://www.dragstripsgone.com And All the planning for Sept.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,846 through 7,851 (of 7,851 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.