Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,561 through 7,575 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

WELL “DESERVED” neighbor!!! A battle against the ‘4 speed shifters’, that you fought
        and conquered my man, that you worked for Ricky, not handed to ya!!!……”CONGRAT’S”
        once again!!!……Pete.

kman
        Participant

Just now back from vacation… congrats Ricky … wish we was there to see that …

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            babycakes
            Participant

HEY! Kinda ‘quiet’ here!!!! What’s going on, did we go into early hibernation, or what????…..Pete.

mleroux
                Participant

Hi , the blue A/G Tiny Terror sedan delivery that was at the Valley for the Dover race is that a 1946 to 1948 Fiat ? I look at it in the staging lanes but I can’t remember what it said on the grille ,,, Mike L. ,,,

mleroux
                    Participant

Hi , I did some more checking and it looks more like a 48 Simca ,,, Mike L. ,,,

babycakes
                        Participant

Mike, I missed the boat on seeing that one,and a lot more also! TOO much time,socializing
                            with the ‘boys’, relaxing,and ‘bench’ racing, past and present! I had a “GREAT” time!!!….Pete.

patina
                            Participant

Fiat’s and Simca’s look identical almost makes me think same car like Henry L and Allstate. That is a legit sedan delivery though. I don’t know if I have ever seen that many, maybe two others.

Pat

kman
                                Participant

Ted Pappacena from nostalgia drag world got a “in your face ” shot of the car … says its a 10 sec. fiat … i would post the pic but i don’t know if thats cool to do … but heres the link… check it out …

http://nostalgiadragworld.com/dover-drags-2019.php

babycakes
                                    Participant

I viewed the photos Chuck,and saw that photo of the A/G Mike L. was talking about!
                                        I agree !00% with Pat D. it’s a Simca !!!! A “NICE” shot of it,off the line!!!…Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Hey Guys, I guess the Simca wins thanks to our great ODF members! 🙂 I guess that I started this search for a car that I did not
                                            recognize. I asked Mike L. who said it was either a Simca or Fiat. Patina and Pete also made the call. It’s a cute car, just never
                                            saw one before, especially in drag race mode. Thanks everyone for your input! 🙂

Frank…

Attachments:
                                            babycakes
                                            Participant

THANK YOU Frank, for sharing the ‘factory’ photos of that Simca Panel Delivery,
                                                I also remember a lot of guys calling those panel delivery’s “Pie Wagons’! lol.
                                                The ‘grille sez it all ! Simca!…..Pete.

kman
                                                Participant

hey… maybe its a fiat/simca …

Attachments:
                                                    babycakes
                                                    Participant

THERE YA GO CHUCK !!!! Being an ‘antique’ that I am, ya learn ‘something’
                                                        every day! I never knew that, and now I know, THANKS to you, for research!
                                                        “COOL”!!!…..Mr. Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

^^^^^… not sayin’ that was what the tiny terror was .. but a cool hot rod it is …

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by kman.
                                                            Attachments:
                                                            babycakes
                                                            Participant

YEP!!! That’s the one Chuck,and it’s so damned ‘cute’to boot!!!
                                                                THANK YOU for sharing the sharp looking photos of it!!!…..Mr. Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,561 through 7,575 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.