2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Squash is coming ! Tell Bob to load up the Video ! Hey -You Just “might” see a photo of the’ Pumpkin ‘On the wall at the Riverview…Sent them a bunch of Dover stuff to add to the ‘decor’ !

dino
        Keymaster

YO B R I A N ….(whos been working A Lot Of hours lately)When and If you get back here …Guys Want to Know HOW much and whats on the Menu? pmbuick called …he’s bringing 12 ….yes 12 guys !

tomatohead
            Participant

…………. its going to be three from over the hill here in stormville 😀 Ron’s coming, “CrazyHorse” Seymour and “I” , so add us to the list ❗ …………………………………………. tomato 😀

bobby-s

another place 2 miles from bar on rte 22,

DUTCHESS MOTEL
                    845 832 6400

Brian & V Bob can get soccer mom vans to
                    transport out of towners to & from
                    Dinoe can put route Number signs in the windows,,,
                    must be open parking lot was snow plowed
                    and the open light was on

patina
                    Participant

Just by a quick count I think we are up in the triple digits how big is this place?

Pat

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Guys and girls will be spread out some eating,others drinking, outside smoking,down at BIG ALS TOY BOX, lining up street races on rt55,room on the deck outside ,peps commin and goin.some stay all day some five mins.!
                            HEY Verm bring your band , we need some live music!make some noise.Anyone with any musical talent come on down!!
                            Wingdale Idol! Anyone play the spoons, the comb and waxpaper ,sing !!!Pat, park the MG at the front door!Anyone else bringing a race car??
                            ‘V’

dino
                            Keymaster

V-Bob,Don Brian.???..Good Question …Whats The LEGAL capacity…Should have it posted ….If nobody knows I’ll call…THIS is Kinda getting BIG :lol:….Ah- 970 views on this already

speedbump
                                Participant

Brian, count me in for two , I;ll be coming with a guest i missed the first one so i’m really looking forward to this one (mike DiStefano) speedbump

dover1320

Hey all, Maximum capacity inside the Riverview is 75 people. There will be a small cover charge at the door. There will be sub sandwhiches and chips, then later cake and coffee, courtesy of V. Bob. Let me know if you have any questions.—Brian M.

cullyflower

Will we be able to visit the old track location ?

dino
                                            Keymaster

‘Loose ‘ plans subject to time of everybody arriving and weather …Place Unlocks the door at noon….Wait around for late arrivals …maybe around 2-3 we hit Big Als …”tour” continues to the old track (I’ll get owners permission…)…back to Riverview …ODF Hall Of Fame awards …Just unrehearsed and casual …let the mood dictate …time to meet and greet old friends and new.Stay as long as want…..theres 85 replies here…check it all for details

bobby-s

Saw Andy Kinash & Bill Russell, they plain on going.
                                                    I have to call them to remind them the night before,,,

Billy ran the 55 Nomad primer color,
                                                    I’d meet him at the garage, hook up the tow bar
                                                    and head north, slicks and spare parts in the back of the nomad.

D` you gonna do a quick poster for it this year,
                                                    have the time to get them out in my tarvel,

( you can put the soccer mom van route number on them 😆 😆 😆 )
                                                    and a location pick up map 🙄 🙄

tomblake
                                                    Participant

The “Amazing Scotty Brothers” look old enough to be ODF’s.
                                                        And not too bad with the spoons either.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

The Dover ‘Soccer Mom Tour” ? …don’t think so …Posters ? (as in flyers)….They’de need an addition put on the place …as it is I think we’ve maxed the capacity already ….don’t want the Fire Marshall to shut us down 😆 V-BoB can stand be the door and hand out numbers ..”Please be seated and wait for your number to be called” really ! think we’re going to spill out onto the porch .How come Andy always has to be reminded the night before ? short term memory loss.?Rox watch what you ask for …you may get it…5 guys passed out on the hood of the T-bolt.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

FORGOT……BRING ANY PHOTOS and Film to be copied On the Spot With Brians equipt….. If you don’t want it ‘Out of Your Hands” OR ,I can bring to “Home Base ” and Scan And Return. Drag Times, Film …good place to Pass it on to Brian And I and Save shipping. ALSO Will have ODF membership Forms And Your Official Membership Package…(Shirts,decals,etc.) in stock so you can sign up on the spot. Also will have all the Nostalgia Drags Stuff with the same “at Track” discounts we had at ISLAND. PLUS!> I’ll have a ‘bulk ‘ order of the DRAG RACER Magazine Issue with the Nostalgia Drags Feature at Reduced Newstand prices…Order already placed ! . IF we can have A computer Handy with Internet Connection…I will give “Navigating the Forum Demonstrations ! .I’ll check with Riverview on that .

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.