Kevins New (OLD) Mustang Gasser

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Kevins New (OLD) Mustang Gasser

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…. ok next the camshaft thrust plate was torqued and the degreewheel put back on to check top dead center on the balancer to make sure the marks were the same 😀

Attachments:

mikey

Hey, Mater, you better send those heads back to the machine shop, some of those valves are in there crooked!! 😀 Bwa,hahahahahahahahehehehehehehe…………………….
            ……………………Mikey 😮 😯 😆

babycakes
            Participant

Hey ‘Mater’,I hope your hearing is still ‘good’ at your ‘ole’ age,to hear the ‘click’ of that torque wrench !!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

tomatohead
                Participant

…… I thought I was working on a 396 chevy motor 😯 when I saw those valves “MIKEY” 😆 …..yes I can still here that clicking in the wrench, “BABYCAKES” 😀 ❗ , Iam not as old as “MIKEY” yet 😀 ❗ , ……luv U mikey ❗ 😀 ………… so the oil pump got some a nice new rotor assy and a “massage” before we installed it ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

……. now the lifters and pushrods, rockers and ploylocks ,and since its “Kevins” motor I let him work on it just a little bit ………………. 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

……Alrighty we are coming down the home strech with this baby ❗ 😀 , soon it will be time to drop it in and run it to break-in the cam and lifters ❗ 😀 , ……..I also again let “Kevin” work on it a litttle bit installing the intake ………………… 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…….with the intake on and looking like and engine now , we er I mean “Kevin” installled the oil pan , massaged oil pump and 340 Chrys windage tray are seen here before the pan went on 😀 😮 , yes I said 340 Chrys windage tray ❓

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

…….heres some of the motor before we drop it into the car 😀 ……….

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…. I dont remember if this was the next day or was it in the morning 😯 ❓ 😀 ❗ 😆 but it dropped right in ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

……ok this picture is defently the next morning ❗ 😆

Attachments:

mikey

Mater, everything is backwards, or ass backwards, or something!! 😮 It just looks wrong!! 😯 The oil pan pickup sump and the distributor are at the wrong end of the motor!! 😕 You must have put the block together upside down or something!! 🙄 OMG, I’m so sorry for you!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ………………………Mikey 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……… MIKEY , MIKEY , …… MIKEY ….. 😕 🙄 ….your looking at it wrong 😀 ❗ , YOU need to hold the pictures up to a mirror 😀 …………… see 😆

mikey

Hey, you’re right!! looks a lot better now!! Better get your camera fixed. 😆

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Hey ‘Mater’ Joe….what’s with the new ‘spiked’ hair-do? 😮 🙄 😆 . Pete

mikey

Pete, that was from my post about everything being backwards!! He was worried that someone might think it was a SBC!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 …………………Mikey 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.