M & M Speed & Custom checking in

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past M & M Speed & Custom checking in

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Check it out I GOT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😮 Second in from left.
        Left to Right: Bruce E. Smith, Me, Steve Price, Tony Garetta hangin @ Vic’s Garage

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Flash…Just Uploaded Richs NEW WEBSITE SHOWROOM !Now ya can see his popular Products with all the ordering Info!…Click her to view:
            http://mandmspeed.com/store.html

storm-king-2

Rich,
                Looks like you have a good thing going, again. Will you have anything available for other brands besides GM ?
                The El Camino looks great, always thought Mopar missed the boat on the sport trucks. One of these days I’m going to do one like they should have. Good luck with your business! Hope to get down to see you after the roads thaw out.
                Bill

dino
                Keymaster

Brands other than GM —> Yes ! Rich told me he has Direct Connection to about 20 big time manufacturers and can beat the Big Guys prices …ALWAYS CHECK WITH HIM FIRST…We will soon be posting links to big online catalogs at his site , were you will see all the parts each source has But with list prices….find the part and maker then get cool price from Rich.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Bill:
                        Sorry it took so long to get back, Dino’s got me running around looking for pictures & info for the Web page.
                        As far as what we sell, it is NOW the same as before, we sell parts for ALL cars (even Ford’s, Tomatohead) Speed Equiptment and regualur auto parts but speicalize in G-Body New & Used parts.
                        I reopened M&M because when I got sick and could not work my other business any lomger ( M&M WHITE INVERTORY SERVICE INC) to much up/down & traveling. I had built a 3,000 sq.ft. warehouse a few years earlier on my land to keep my toys in, I had five cars and some garage equiptment (lift, tire mach, balancer, welder, drill press ect.). I had taken 1year off of work to build my ElCo and everyone local new I had extra parts and would ask if I would sell them, so I did. Then when I got sick, I sat around the house for about six months and my wife ran the inventory business, I did some consulting but was going crazy (don’t belive people when they say they can’t wait to retire). Being in business all my life I couldn’t leave a good thing alone so sold the car’s (excpt the ElCo) put up shelving and bought $100,000.00 worth of inventory. It was supposed to be just for something to do (FUN), well it turned into a JOB!! We now send parts all over the world Europe, Australia, Canada & Hawaii and make crossmembers, body moldings and repop SS decals for Choo Choo’s.
                        So to answer your question yes we sell parts for ALL cars! Took the long way 😆
                        Rich
                        PS: Still love Mopars (Hemi’s)

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

CHECK THIS OUT!! 😮 A customer calls me to ask if I wanted to buy his Golf Cart 😮 he knows I have bad legs and it is hard for me to walk back and forth from the Phone Room to the Warehouse (about 100 yds ea. way all day) said this would get me there FASTER!!! What do you THINK??? 😕
                            Rich 😆 😆

Attachments:

fourbyfour
                            Participant

Rich,
                                I think that golf cart would be perfect for you !!!!!!!!!!! The only thing you would have to do is paint it black & white with yellow flames !!!!!!!!!!!!!How are you doing my friend ? Haven’t heard from you in a while.Hope everything is ok.
                                Marty

paul-ceasrine

RICH,
                                    That looks like a Tony Pizzi prepared small-block.
                                    Make sure your braced if you pull the engine..I remember what you said happened last time
                                    motor fall and go boom!!
                                    Dunkin Donuts ,,Now making egg and bacon Croissant’s. I’ll order one for you, egg whites only
                                    😆
                                    Hey, noticed on the Dover Chronicles,,Drag News report, that the Chickery & Hamp car
                                    was in SS/IA in 69′,,ran a 12.52 @ 112 and beat Charlie Castaldo in his new SS/BA (second)
                                    Hemi Dart..NHRA had those cars all over the place in S/S
                                    Paul

dino
                                    Keymaster

Rich has had some internet Phone connection DSL problems, but seems to back online .just busy “at the Store’ And His New Forum (Ya Get a Discount IF you Register on it ) ..Takes a Yankee to get the utility companies to move their Butt.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

WHO YOU CALLING A YANKEE???? When I moved here 32 years ago there were “SNOWBIRD’S”! Well they ALL landed and never flew BACK 😆 😆 Yes the Forum has keeped me BUSY but Mikey jumped in to help and he is a BIG HELP !! Thanks Mikey & Dino,
                                            Rich

PS: Thanks for the Plug Dino!

mikey

I’ve been here for 20 yrs. now, and I like the old saying, “Gods Waiting Room” !! 😮 And when the old folks die, they try to take as many people with them as possible. You drive behind them( you know this), you see two hands on the steering wheel, and maybe the white top of a head. Next thing you know, the hands disappear, the car jumps up on the sidewalk, and mows down several people!! 😯 The hands on the wheel white headed person had a heart attack, let go of the wheel, slammed the gas pedal to the floor, and the rest is history!! Just thought I would brighten everyone’s day!! 😀 Enjoy the day, and if you’re walking somewhere, keep your eyes peeled!! 😮 😯

…………………………………Mikey 😆 😈

dino
                                                Keymaster

Us ODF ‘s have better Way…problem?…Win light in our lane at 142mph….deploy chutes ,kill fuel & ignition ,hit the fire bottles …safe stop ,remove helmut and wait for track crew…….. Oh -Old Bald short guy, “whitey”,in rambler, causing major pile-up out on main road…We’re ready to run again.

mikey

JOE-T say “NO CAN RACE” fire bottle empty! 😆 😆 😆 ………………….Mikey 😯

dino
                                                        Keymaster

M & M’s New Forum Starting to Cook …Check it out especially if you’re in Florida …and If you are, stop in and get the Tour ….1000’s of parts …not all chebby …Rich can get ya the deal on all makes & model stuff.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Hay Fla Guy’s it’s a little late now but Palm Beach International Raceway (PBIR) is having a two day 10 Class $$$ event. Class payout from $1,000.00 to $4,000 for winners, today Saturday March 27th and Sunday the 28th. Also a Grudge Race with two old Florida Guys, Pat Musi (now of NJ) and Tony Christian. Should be a good show!!

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 175 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.