"DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey Billy,
        Drag Mr. Dunn along for the ride!!

‘V’ Bob

dino
        Keymaster

Brian’s Posting a sign Right on the Building…Said when in town (Wingdale) …he’ll pop in on Freddie Murphy and take some more photos drivin around. Forum Member “louie P.” did it for him . Louie’s close -by Brian in Danbury at Economy signs. I sent Louie the “OFFICIAL” logo art. Put the word out at about 10 website forums….so get a seat early…I’M planning on showing up early for Video work at track and first arrivals will be interviewed ….Joland -bring your Boom truck and remote control room ! Video Bob to be my ‘location’ crew. GROUP PHOTO PLANNED FOR TRACK ENTRANCE …gotta be on site before sun goes down !. Just be there !

svarplaitis
            Participant

brian if you need help please let me know i will stop by, you know where to find me. Lisa Address for GPS is 3 Railroad ave Wingdale

vbob
                Participant

Hey
                    Lisa,gotta get your Dads brother to go that lived up or down the road !
                    I hope he’s around and able!
                    I met him at one of the DDS Reunions at Marcus with your Dad!!

‘V’Bob

dover1320

HI, Lisa on Monday I’ll be around town I was planning to stop in to see you. I’m putting up the sign down there and dropping in on some people I have not seen in awhile. See ya then Brian.

dino
                        Keymaster

THIS IS GETTING GOOD !….just got this from Bob Swanson (Alley Oop)..THE BEST collection of early Dover stuff AND currently restoring the old Danbury Modifiers Rail.:

Hello! Thanks for the Tshirt you sent Erica, she looks great in it. I’ll get some photos on your site now that the new (used) camera arrived. I’ll be at the January 10th event and will bring all my Dover related stuff. Got a fulltime job with all the overtime I care to work so I’m making up for lost time and funds. Feels good getting bills paid. Will you be up for the event? Best wishes and Merry Christmas. Bob……………………………………………..YES !

dino
                            Keymaster

OK …heres the concept…HE (Bob S.)…BRINGS the Rail and ANYTHING ELSE Period correct (Weather permitting) …We pose it at the track for One Heck of a photo ! IF He Needs ANY HELP getting There …I’m sure we have THE ways & Means of doing it …I don’t care If it’s even snowing …well a little …got to Seize the Opportunity to Capture the momemt. ALSO I am going to contact CURRENT property Owner For the Idea of Planting Something Resembling An “Historical Marker” On the Site …It wil l have to almost bullit proof ,to not be taken by some lame souvineer hunter. I’ll work that out ….Got to get permission though. Are we gona need a tent for the overflow ?….take a number …wait for it to be called?

vbob
                                Participant

I’ll bringa 53 footer from work and a step ladder!!

Hey,almost the 10th of dec. gonna have ta geta rough idea like a show of hands pretty soon!!

‘V’

dover1320

Things are heating up in Wingdale I just got call from Patsy Judson the ”Hemi Girl” she just got the new Dover book. Author of the Dover book may attend Dover fest ,Patsy and other friends use to hang at Sam’s & looking forward to going again. Brian M.

billy-casey

Hi Brian… I remember a blonde that had a black dodge or plymouth , I think it was a Hemi and lived real close to the track . is that Patsy Judson Hemi Girl…Billy

billy-casey

Dino… yaaaa , to much Geritol yesterday…can’t wait till Jan. 10, … can’t sleep thinkin about it 😆 😆 ..Billy

bob-lasko
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Billy Casey:

Dino… yaaaa , to much Geritol yesterday…can’t wait till Jan. 10, … can’t sleep thinkin about it 😆 😆 ..Billy

Ya
                                                    Realy getting old.
                                                    Bob L

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Latest NEWS: Just got off the phone with Brian…HE just got off the phone with BOBBY LAGANA Sr. AND —->BOBBY”S GONA COME …..! 🙂 …Getting good…And he’s heard from a bunch planning to attend …like Patsy Judson And Al’s Daughter….Richie Shott & Bobby LaRegina Too…..Brian are we all going to Fit …?.. 😯 …V-Bob …whats the chances of George and Chuck And Boucher?

bobby-s

Will be there, also put the word out to some
                                                            racers down county that did not know of the site 🙄
                                                            Rich Head usually reads the forums (thought he was signed on already)
                                                            maybe he will see your request to
                                                            bring the signed t-shirts, Video Bob if you talk to him
                                                            this week clue him in, I’ll do the same when he calls.
                                                            Dino did you contact Bobby Herman. he has the number for
                                                            Frank “MOUSE” who ran the 55 t-bird with the set back chevy engine
                                                            and more racers also.

BOBBY S.

dover1320

On Thursday 2 big signs for Doverfest will be put up they are 5ft high by 4ft wide and are attention getters. Thanks to Lou P. One of them is going down by rt 22 for all to see. Now we are going to be in high gear. The first time a Dover dragstip sign has been put up in town in 32 years. Brian M.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.