"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

That CAN’t even be pronounced ! “Mopamocochevyiac” there

mikey
            quote dinotheweirdo:

That CAN’t even be pronounced ! “Mopamocochevyiac” there

Mine is definately BETTER, and I have a second vote in Pat!! Yours can’t be pronounced, only de-nounced!!…….Mikey 😆

patina
            Participant

Rox why did you want to change them anyway ❓ ❓ ❓

Pat

don-kauer

Looks great John…………………..Going to watch the Atlanta race… 😀 ……Later……..

tomatohead
                    Participant

…….. yes an engine would be nice 😀 how bout a nice Ford motor 😀 I have a few spares 😀 I saw some fancy valves for the Mopar engine , guess jus waitin for the stroker short block , er a did I say stroker 😀 whats gotten in to me 😆 I mean the 413 or was it 440 ❓ ❓ or was it 426 ❓ no wait 470 right ❓ 😆 ……………………..

billy-casey

hey Tomato , Billy here …. If I remember correctly , the last nice Ford engine was in 1953. and if they were going to go thru all that trouble might as well put in a Nash Rambler engine … Now that sounds like the HOT SETUP … Billy 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Speed Casey…Yes- My all time favorite Ford engine…. Flathead! off topic …but mine had a Thickston High-rise /two holley bugspray carbs, Reds tuned headers,and a GM BEI distributor ,remote nascar Oil filter and some other tricks.. RoxRec will remenber my 50 Ford Woody wagon at Cruise nights ….But I think this project will be just fine Mopar powered…They DO have a bow-tie on it AND Super Pumpkin goes on the Doors!

tomatohead
                                Participant

……. Billy Billy Billy 😀 NO NO NO 😆 they use CHEVY engines in Ramblers 😀 …….. and yes the Flathead is the FIRST V-8 ……… right ❓ or did someone else make one before 1932 😀 ……… love U billy 😎

dino
                                    Keymaster

All they need Now is a Rambler Emblem…There’s your Ford Oval, Mater !

Attachments:

cullyflower

Google 1st v8 engine. 1917 Chevy v8 overhead valves, 288ci, 55 hp. This was not the first v8 but it was a good v8
                                            for the time.

mikey

SWSWSWEEEETTTT!!!! …………………..Mikey 🙂 😀 😆

patina
                                                Participant

Like a needle in a haystack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhVXsBn1pOw.

Pat

patina
                                                    Participant

I never quite knew what “Equalizer” meant as a race moniker but now it all comes together. And he works on those high end stereo boom box cars now I see.

Pat

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

……yea me too 😀 ❗ I was wonderin bout equalizer,,,, ❓ but I will not go into it 😀 so the Captain and Tennille 😆 😆 you better get a Deep Purple tape of Smoke on the Water ❗ 😀

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

….. oh where can I can some of those seats 😕 ❗ …………………

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.