SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        I get top bunk!
        ‘V’

billy-casey

AH , OH , there smokin the piece pipe again 😉 😆 Billy

don-kauer

Doesn’t everyone???????????????? Don…….

don-kauer

Thaw……..Thaw………Thaw…………40’s today, tomorrow, Sat. and Sun…………..I’ll take it …Even though I know the worst is still to come…………..Right V………………………………Don…….

bobby-s

the weather channel was talking this morning that in past history that has been kept, 🙄
                        that 60% of the major snow fall from OHIO east happens between mid january to end of march. 😡

keep them snow blowers gassed up, 😯
                        being out with the operation to my shoulder,
                        and not having to get into campus to move the snow around
                        I’m getting a “T/T” time trial 😆 😆 for retirement,
                        feels good so far, think I can get usto to it, 😮 😮
                        and enjoy the dragster for sure.. 😛

going to the Big E this saturday looking for
                        STUFF,,, 🙄 🙄

Bobby S.

dino
                        Keymaster

UPDATE FOR ROCKINGHAM…..Oh No ! Not going above Freezing day OR night Til next week 😮
                            ICE STORM ON THE WAY …Freezing Rain And SNOW , starting Midnight tonight… all the way thru, non-stop til 10pm Sat night .Looks like trouble for us….No plows-snow tires-road crews equipped for it… PLUS freezing rain & Snow’ Could bring down trees causing power outages…We be Hunkering Down…Milk & Bread cleaned out of stores And the locals stay off the roads (I Hope) ….don’t have a clue how to drive in it…could be a real mess… Lot of Pines trees might not make it. Charlotte and north (Raleigh & Greensboro will be worse) . If ya don’t hear from me ..it’s cause The computer has no electricty.Then again …We could dodge the bullit .But I’m Ready ! Snow melt ,gloves ,Snow shovel (a Novelty -here) and most important: Yankee Experiance. Paulie …tell your Mom and Dad to watch the hill-billys drive into the gutters and each other …beats Cable .Watch us on the Weather Channel .

mikey

Dino, you really need to get a generator. at least 7500 watts. 😆 I have a 5550, and it will run everything in my house including the A/C, if I shut the hot waterheater off. 2500sqft, 2025 Heated and cooled. 😆 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

WEEEEELLLLLLL…This only happens about once every 4 years…Oh-SNOWING in Charlotte Right Now …Gona do a M.A.S.H 407th and BUG OUT …..to home …will stay in touch on wifes home ‘puter and crank up the digital camera IF it does what they say .Kids ALL fired up…Snow -rare

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant
                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

UPDATE FOR ROCKINGHAM…..Oh No ! Not going above Freezing day OR night Til next week 😮
                                        ICE STORM ON THE WAY …Freezing Rain And SNOW , starting Midnight tonight… all the way thru, non-stop til 10pm Sat night .Looks like trouble for us….No plows-snow tires-road crews equipped for it… PLUS freezing rain & Snow’ Could bring down trees causing power outages…We be Hunkering Down…Milk & Bread cleaned out of stores And the locals stay off the roads (I Hope) ….don’t have a clue how to drive in it…could be a real mess… Lot of Pines trees might not make it. Charlotte and north (Raleigh & Greensboro will be worse) . If ya don’t hear from me ..it’s cause The computer has no electricty.Then again …We could dodge the bullit .But I’m Ready ! Snow melt ,gloves ,Snow shovel (a Novelty -here) and most important: Yankee Experiance. Paulie …tell your Mom and Dad to watch the hill-billys drive into the gutters and each other …beats Cable .Watch us on the Weather Channel .

Supposed to be a record heat day here tomorrow,87 degrees…………….. 😆
                                        John

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            70 bellow mt Washington,N.H.!
                                            ‘V’

don-kauer

No new snow today BUT,,,,,actual O here this morning………………NFG………………….

patina
                                                Participant
                                                    quote video Bob:

HEY
                                                    70 bellow mt Washington,N.H.!
                                                    ‘V’
                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

VB I skied there once. Check it out. http://www.tuckerman.org/

Just once!

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ok …Gang…just in from Clearing my driveway….ONLY one done in the neighborhood. Nicely manicured and salted .Got about an inch of “Mix’ .Slush-sleet -snow …sloppy wet junk. The ‘locals” are not ventureing out of their houses.All roads a slopped up mess that will all feeze solid .only 27 now and going down for next two days. Should be interesting.I cranked up the ‘trick truck’-( dry in its car port )…93 F-150 with twin tanks loaded for traction..and went exploring. Here’s the look I got as only some other motorists ventured out—–> 😯 ….yeah…I had FUN…Drifting ,four wheel side slides, “dirt trackin’….donuts ….drop her in neutral to ‘unload’ the drive train and tap brakes to perfect stop…as ‘they’ creep along at 10 mph. Saw a nice Toyota SUV on its roof in someones front lawn…on a straight stretch of fairly clear road…Oh- right next to the -get this -“Pop a Top ” lounge. Clueless, as in Please stay home and park it …

Attachments:

cullyflower

The weather forecast called for just a dusting of snow here. We now have five inches of dust and it is still coming
                                                            down.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

SUN OUT TODAY…Roads All Dry …But Now for the Big Ol Southern- DUH! schools called and will be Closed tomorrow Why? …I DON”t KNOW ! I wasn’t born here and will never think like them.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.