Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,891 through 1,905 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…… yea, like” babycakes ” said rain wind and the like , but I think its over now , and “GENE” 😀 I have done that look death in the face thing more then once 😯 , dont konw what it is about me , ……..but NO body wants me 👿 …………….. an I am christian ………. ❓ ……………. and “MASO” give Mikey a call 😀

mikey

Maso has a closing on the house in May. Then, maybe he can decide on the Valley trip. We’ve been PMing and e-mailing, texting and talking, so we are good. Still considering a medium size Motorhome, might work out better than anything else, just don’t know. ………..Mikey 😆

maso
            Participant

Mikey…

I’m just too caught up in the business at hand to think about tripping off to N.Y.S. We’ll talk about this when I get settled in.

I probably will go… 😎

Keep us up to date on the situation with M & M.

Click on this…!—> Coyote Falls http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6Q5Qa9YdeyY&vq=medium 😛

babycakes
                Participant

As V Bob would say “HEY” count down to Rhinebeck Car Show and Swap Meet,one week from today (May 6th to the 8th).Even though it’s turned into alot of yard and garage sales in the past few years,I’ve never missed a year since it started.There’s still some antique and hot rod stuff,along with projects and totally restored cars for sale.Then located inside the race track,an abundance of both ‘classic’ and ‘hot rods’ on display both Sat. and Sun.Hopefully,the weather cooperates for this enjoyable event.Pat and Mike D.(Willie The Welder M.G.) I ‘KNOW’ you’ll be there! F.Y.I.

pauljbayarinas

😀 linda & i will be there. BLUE FIELD H1&2 SPACES

patina
                        Participant

I could not get on the Dover site it said it was “maxed out” WOW.

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

Me Too Pat…It was an Internal Server problem…the guys that host the site to the internet…appears the fixed it.

tomatohead
                                Participant

……..I am going to need a new camara if I am going to take pictures ❗ 😀 ……… hope to see u guys there ❗ …….

mikey

Dino, if I told you once, I’ve told you 20 times, buy a damn generator. I’ve got a 5550watt, and it runs my whole house, I just have to turn off the hot water heater while the A/C is running, or it really draws the generator down. A 6500 would be about right, but mine works just fine. It runs all the appliances, ceiling fans, TVs, pool pump, etc, etc. Got it in 2004 when all them hurricanes came through Florida. $675. at Home Depot. I think it’s $695. now. Cheap insurance for all the comforts you’re used to. …………..Mikey 😆

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            Shirley (dont call me Cha Cha) Muldowny gives BIG AL’s Toy Box a BIG kudo while in the booth with Paul and Mike at the Houston NHRA race!!!Way ta go Shirley!!See ya at The Valley in August,OOOPS I slipped !!!!!

‘V’

dino
                                            Keymaster

I HEARD that Too V-Man…whats this about “Opps I slipped?” you know sumptin WE don’t ?

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    IS THAT A BANANA IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YA GLAD TA C ME ??? OH, slipped on a banana peel!!!!OH,that was one of Mae West’s great lines to W.C.!!

‘V’

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote video Bob:

HEY
                                                        IS THAT A BANANA IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YA GLAD TA C ME ??? OH, slipped on a banana peel!!!!OH,that was one of Mae West’s great lines to W.C.!!

‘V’

Bonnie Bedelia, Cha Cha should look so good, We found a German Shepperd on the way home from Conn. Drag way Back in the day, My brother Anthony, named her Cha Cha, Guess why? Dose the term Bitch come to mind?

Check this out, {different subject}
                                                        http://www.americantorque.com/game/car-show-50s/

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Couldn’t have woke up to better news,they ‘finally’ terminated that heartless creep,Osama bin Laden! U.S.A all the way! Armed forces,WE THANK YOU!!!!

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Babycakes:

Couldn’t have woke up to better news,they ‘finally’ terminated that heartless creep,Osama bin Laden! U.S.A all the way! Armed forces,WE THANK YOU!!!!

Don’t want to burst your bubble ,
                                                                But buried at sea?
                                                                Don’t you think that odd?
                                                                No way to check DNA to prove it.
                                                                As the check lady would say.
                                                                How convenient!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,891 through 1,905 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.