Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,536 through 2,550 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

YOU GUYS FALLING ASLEEP ON GUARD DUTY!!!!
        I THINK YOU BETTER GO BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL DDS SITE!!!

‘V’

patina
        Participant

“Roger that”

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Pat, Don, lets get these Commies off the good ship DDS !!!!!
                Cptn Dino is not in control of the helm anymore!!!!
                Meet me in the engine room ASAP!!!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

Ah- Yeah I am…Papa trying differant security configurations. New hot China search engine being used for blind e-mail & IP hosting. Geeks love to Out-Geek another Geek. Papa has some other tricks.

don-kauer

HEY
                        Pat, Don, lets get these Commies off the good ship DDS !!!!!
                        Cptn Dino is not in control of the helm anymore!!!!
                        Meet me in the engine room ASAP!!!

I’m ready V………Lets go…….Chi Coms 😈 😈

dino
                        Keymaster

ATTENTION IN THE PITS!
                            AS an extra security measure WE RECOMMEND YOU ALL — ALL !
                            C H A N G E – Y O U R – PASSWORDS…(Right it down -put in safe place too!)
                            Its Easy DO THIS:
                            GO TO “USER CONTROL PANEL”
                            Click On “PROFILE”
                            CLICK ON “EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS”

THIS IS HOW an automated “Spam -Bot” works. “Bot” as in ‘Robot”…a super fast program that goes through and tries every letter combination until it actually “Finds” your password…..it then logs in -goes to your profile and STEALS your E-mail Address.Then It plants itself on some bizarre Server in another country and sends out thousands of e-mails WITH YOUR address . THIS HAPPENED AT The Classic Funny Car Boards(Which by the way IS a Kool Forum). Papa is working “in the boiler room” putting up other things for other reasons. BUT YOU and Only YOU can change your Password. ….and write down ,so ya don’t forget

tomatohead
                            Participant

…. happy birthday to me ❗ 😀 happy birthday to me ❗ 😀 happy birthday to me ❗ 😀 no big deal 😀 just one day older then yesterday ❗ 😀 …… yes Dino I will change my password 😀 ….. to “Joe loves chevys” 😆 ……anybody need any Ford engines give me a call 😀 such Nice weather been cleaning out the garage ❗

patina
                                Participant

Mater I didn’t know, I’d have baked a cake 😆 Happy Birthday pisano.

Pat

realmongo
                                    Participant
                                        quote Tomatohead:

…. happy birthday to me ❗ 😀 happy birthday to me ❗ 😀 happy birthday to me ❗ 😀 no big deal 😀 just one day older then yesterday ❗ 😀 …… yes Dino I will change my password 😀 ….. to “Joe loves chevys” 😆 ……anybody need any Ford engines give me a call 😀 such Nice weather been cleaning out the garage ❗

Well Happy Birhday!
                                        Have to have Becky bake a cake.

mikey

Happy Birthday, Mater. Hope you had a really good day!! How’s the Fairlane coming along??
                                            …………..Mikey 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

Opps .I missed this Too- at the bottom of Board Index Page:
                                                Birthdays
                                                Congratulations to: Tomatohead (55), musclecarjohn (54)

Hey He’s a double nickel – Happy B-Day ..little Veggie guy .Have a V-8 !
                                                AND you TOO John…all the way out in California
                                                see:

Re: new guy

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Hey Tomato, Hope you have a great day ❗
                                                    I know you made the sauce today buddy ❗
                                                    ” HAPPY BIRTHDAY ” ❗

Frank…

bossguy

Happy Birthday Tomato, many more!

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…….. AAAAHHHH to be Loved ❗ 🙄 😆 thanks happy birthday guys 😀 …. REAL NICE weather again today in the northeast , sunny and in the 60s ❗ just almost about a month ago all of us were up to are waist in the snow with no elec. 😯 last few days lots of sunshine ❗ we might as well enjoy it now , I sure will pay for it later ❗

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……. Hey another Birthday ❗ ……. Happy Birthday to “GRAMDOG1” ……. I just love havin my birthday 😀 … but its really the chocolate cake I luv ❗

Viewing 15 posts - 2,536 through 2,550 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.