Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,566 through 2,580 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant

I just hang icesickel lite and a coupel of lited deer.

dino
        Keymaster

Still gotta do my outside light thing. Already got our Tree up…bought from cool guy I did This Banner for:
            “ALL SALES HELP TO SUPPORT AMVETS “…all vets in his ‘staff’ of helpers too.

tomblake
            Participant

I have a handy wife. She put up all the Christmas lights this year and I only helped with connecting the electric.

Attachments:

mikey

A very nice job. Bring her up to do mine, I’ll buy lunch!! ……………Mikey 😆

P.S. I’ll get to mine over the weekend. 😥 😥

dino
                    Keymaster

Tom…you plug it in every night ? 😆

babycakes
                        Participant

Tom,the Mrs. did a real nice job! Looks pretty and gives you the holiday spirit! Hey,and credit to the ‘electrician’ to make it work!

mikey

I’m too lazy to plug mine in every night. When I’m done putting them up, I put them on a timer. Turn on at 5:30 PM, off at 11 PM. Maybe some pictures over the weekend. …………..Mikey 😆

gramdog1
                                Participant

Hey Tom,are those blue ones snowflakes or Stars of David? 😆 😆 Shalom. 😀 😀

tomblake
                                    Participant

Dino…..Most every night. 😀
                                        Thanks guys, about the lights, she does a fine job. And went she isn’t doing lights she helps me on the cars. What a life with such a good wife. Everyone should be so lucky.

tomatohead
                                        Participant

………….. amen !!! …………………….. 😀

realmongo
                                            Participant

Yesterday we went out to a remote Christmas Tree Farm in the Berkshires. I followed Becky up and down the rows until she found “The Perfect Tree”. So with her holding on to it, I layed underneath to cut it off with a bow saw. Tree came down and by the time I stood up to carry the tree back up the hillside to the truck, Becky was already half way back up the hill heading for the hot chocolate pot in the Tree Farm’s shed. Guess she figured her work there was done!

don-kauer

This is an “Administrator Test” On as Don but Really ME ….(Dino)

dino
                                                    Keymaster

OK…That Worked ….TOMMY DAY ….I fixed You Up Too!

maso
                                                        Participant

This is an “Administrator Test” On as Maso but Really ME ….(Dino)

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Did my decorating today!
                                                                Bought a Yankee Candle For $20 that smells like a Christmas Tree! Works for me!!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 2,566 through 2,580 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.