Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,821 through 2,835 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Soldiers are trained to kill people and break things…My Dad taught me that (2nd wave -Normandy-Rangers) .Follow orders serve your country…most Dover guys are straight up on all this …True Flag wavers….Don nails it every time. Best thing we all have is our Memories of “Da Good Ole Days”… it was a differant world then….glad I was born to live it. Glad I was were I was on sundays….or I never would have met you all. Your Vote counts…Do It.

storm-king

I’ve been spending this week at the Quad A show, that’s Army Aviation Association trade show in Nashville.
            It unbelievable, the machines, equipment, and of course, most importantly, our brothers in arms. Of course, we’re too old now, but these young men are great. They possess the same qualities that American fighting men always have. Yes, our politicians (including the kind that wear stars on their collars) screw things up terribly.
            But if I were ever in a fight, and had my back to the wall, there’s no one I’d feel safer with than any of the guys I’m seeing and talking to this week.
            It’s not Veterans Day, its not Memorial Day, but to me, every day is one to thank these guys and their families for what they do, for the sacrifices they make.
            I’m humbled to still be part of it.

dino
            Keymaster

Stormy…Quad A stands for?

don-kauer
                    quote storm king:

I’ve been spending this week at the Quad A show, that’s Army Aviation Association trade show in Nashville.
                    It unbelievable, the machines, equipment, and of course, most importantly, our brothers in arms. Of course, we’re too old now, but these young men are great. They possess the same qualities that American fighting men always have. Yes, our politicians (including the kind that wear stars on their collars) screw things up terribly.
                    But if I were ever in a fight, and had my back to the wall, there’s no one I’d feel safer with than any of the guys I’m seeing and talking to this week.
                    It’s not Veterans Day, its not Memorial Day, but to me, every day is one to thank these guys and their families for what they do, for the sacrifices they make.
                    I’m humbled to still be part of it.

You’re a good man Storm King and you’ve said it all… 😎 …Amen….

don-kauer
                        quote vindicator:

😀 😀 😀 Hey Don…how ’bout tellin’ us…how you “really” feel???!!!*** 😆 😆 😆 it’s always been/will be…a major reason…I love you…no “mincing” of words…Don Kauer…just tells it…like it is!!!…hope all is well for you…really miss guys that “man-up”…each/everyday of their life as you do…said it before…say it again…love you “hoss”… 😀 😀 😀 Drake

…………………Back at ya Drake……Hope all is well on your end….Love ya Bud….Don… 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Hey Don, Missed you at Big Al’s. Hope all is well with you.. Have a Happy Easter brother.
                            Like Drake said “love ya hoss” ❗ ………… 😎

Frank…

babycakes
                            Participant

Just wanna wish all ODF members a ‘HAPPY EASTER”! Enjoy it,with family and friends! 😛

babycakes
                                Participant

jakehobby…isn’t there better things in life to do with yourself,then invade our ‘forum’ ? It may be funny to you…but ‘offensive’ to us!!! Move on,please! 😡 😡 😡 😡

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        quote Babycakes:

jakehobby…isn’t there better things in life to do with yourself,then invade our ‘forum’ ? It may be funny to you…but ‘offensive’ to us!!! Move on,please! 😡 😡 😡 😡

He’s history…Spam History on other forums ….guy from canada… I block them and report them.All they do is switch IP addresses at foreign country servers and use a differant e-mail and user name. Geek punks that find it fun to screw around .

babycakes
                                        Participant

Thank you Dino….very much appreciated 🙂

dino
                                            Keymaster

Cakes ! 5 am post …what you gotta feed the chickens or sumptin ?

don-kauer
                                                    quote Babycakes:

Cakes….You’re being too nice to this asshole…..Tell him to meet you somewhere so you can put a round in his head 😎 😎 😀

mikey

Don, I go through this same crap every day over at the M&M Speed Forum, sometimes Banning and Deleting as many as fifty in one day. Every once in a while, one or two slip through. I can’t understand the reason for it, it makes no sense to me at all. ………………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

P.S. YOU GUYS HAVE ANOTHER “SPAMMER”, MARINKA1986. SEE, HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, AND MAKES NO SENSE!!

fastlane

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE YOUNG AND OLD DOVER FARTS TODAY 😀 FASTLANE 😎 DRAG RACING SEASONS HERE SO YOU ALL GET READY 😮

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Hey Dino…the ODF forum first thing in the a.m.,then go out and feed those dang ‘chickens! Seriously Dino,we left early to head down to Kingston-Rhinebeck territory to visit friends and join there company for Easter (great time!),and just got back home here 11:30,Easter night.The weather and meals were great! Hey Don,appreciate your advice with this ‘computer-creep’ invading our forum;but when you think about it Don.in reality,it be a ‘waste’ of a bullet.Thank goodness for the ‘computer-caretaker’ Dino on our ODF forum. Don see ya soon at the drags,lets make it I fun filled summer my friend!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 ….Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,821 through 2,835 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.