Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Need contact info for “Darcy” in N.Y. that brought up his Fueler to Cackle Behind the Grandstands at Last Race…Seem to have misplaced a ‘contact’ list I had…An Help Here…?

vbob
        Participant

HEY

BRIAN DARCY

FIVE STAR AUTO
            1318 ROUTE 9 845-297-5273
            WAPPINGERS FALLS, NEW YORK

dino
            Keymaster

“V”…as Bobby S. would say: “TANKS”…I invaded Pat’s new Facebook page he just created He He 😆 not too many are gonna find him a Pasquail Lingiune… 😉

vbob
                Participant

HEY

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
                    Dusting last night!!
                    5 deg. this morning with a nice 10 mph breeze!!!!
                    At least the sun is out!Suppose ta get into the 20’s this afternoon!
                    Wood stoves been doing its thing for 3 months straight now! Today, gotta cut and split more fuel! ‘V’

patina
                    Participant
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

“V”…as Bobby S. would say: “TANKS”…I invaded Pat’s new Facebook page he just created He He 😆 not too many are gonna find him a Pasquail Lingiune… 😉

THAT WAS THE PLAN

At about 6 min. http://youtu.be/VcKT2X2eRrc

Pasquale

dino
                        Keymaster

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

dino
                            Keymaster

Just A reminder…I Know it’s almost like ‘a reflex”….. But Dover- “REUNION”…is Smokey & Grover’s TERM for their events. they earned -they own it ..even though they have ‘retired’ and turned it over to “big Al”…We don’t run the “REUNION…The Event at Lebanon Is ‘officially” THE 5th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS & Car Show. . . . . .Revival….home- coming….resurrection….memorial….get-together…BUT NOT “REUNION”

babycakes
                                Participant

Just curious,was wondering if any of the ODF members race ‘snow mobiles’ during the winter,to take up the ‘slack’ up here in the ‘north’? This past Saturday we had them here in Lake George Village.Quite a turnout of machines and man! I always thought of the ‘Valley’ running them in the 1/8th mile (with snow conditions of course).

mikey

Used to race them many years ago. Was a lot of fun, but you better be in good shape, lots of bodily abuse!! ……………….Mikey 😆

babycakes
                                        Participant

Mikey,no truer words are spoken! Back in 67-68 I raced a few times at a track set up on the outskirts of Port Ewen (used to be a small air port,now an apartment complex) that I ‘finally’ won a ‘small’ trophy,with my Rupp snow mobile.My disadvantage was my size and weight,whereas my competition was usually smaller and lighter in weight,but that’s racing! Today these snowmobiles are twice as fast and handle a whole lot better! Back then,we used to ride for hours in apple orchards,opened corn fields,and abandoned rail road tracks ( no rails on them) for miles! Always brought along spare plugs known for unexpected ‘fouling’ back then.

dino
                                            Keymaster

DOVER had a snowmobile track ! only lasted one year…Chet & Joe bought some and got “the Idea” to build an oval” …I Announced…Too cold!

dino
                                                Keymaster

Don’t ya love the NHRA…They switched their “National Dragster” format online. Tried to read a Ken Montgomery Article and got this:
                                                    “To read the whole story, you must be logged in or be an NHRA Member registered for the site.”

I’m already an NHRA Member; I want to register
                                                    I would like to join NHRA; tell me more

$$$$$$$$

dino
                                                    Keymaster

For You that Know Him John Kurtzman just Registered…Lettered A Ton Of Cars At Dover! Al Bowes ,etc.

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=kurtzman

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

John lettered this one

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Mas …I put that over in the “Lettering Guys Topic” Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.